996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Advise on RS green on our Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 10:16 PM
boyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really nice
Advise on RS green on our Turbo

I rarely can find the 997.1 GT3 RS green sample on our turbo, whats you guys think of it? Doesnt it not too much matching our cars due to the headlight?

Attached the pics I could find online...
Seems to be the one with techart kit is in viper green which is having yellow coat than the RS green...

Old 10-19-2015, 01:09 PM
MadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond repute
what kind of wing is that on 996

Old 10-19-2015, 02:33 PM
sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MadWhip
what kind of wing is that on 996
I believe it is this one:

http://www.wickedmotorworks.com/part...p?partid=10133

Old 10-20-2015, 12:52 AM
boyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really niceboyg is just really nice
Noon like green on our cars?

Old 10-20-2015, 05:54 PM
Because_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud of
Go ger it

I went with green and everyone said I was crazy... now they all love it. Stands out and works better than you'd think.

Old 10-20-2015, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by Because_R4CEC4R
I went with green and everyone said I was crazy... now they all love it. Stands out and works better than you'd think.

Awesome, looks like it is in RS green 2D8 right?

Old 10-20-2015, 06:01 PM
Ursoboostd is a name known to allUrsoboostd is a name known to allUrsoboostd is a name known to allUrsoboostd is a name known to allUrsoboostd is a name known to allUrsoboostd is a name known to all
I think the 996 pulls it off just as well as other 911s.

Old 10-20-2015, 06:04 PM
Because_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud ofBecause_R4CEC4R has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by boyg
Awesome, looks like it is in RS green 2D8 right?
It's actually just a wrap while i try the colour out. It's 3M's Green Envy, nice metalic look to it so it's hard to tell it's not paint until you're close enough to make out the seams.

Old 10-20-2015, 06:06 PM
sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !sinKing Is a GOD !
I think the green looks awesome.

Old 10-20-2015, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by Because_R4CEC4R
It's actually just a wrap while i try the colour out. It's 3M's Green Envy, nice metalic look to it so it's hard to tell it's not paint until you're close enough to make out the seams.
I see, I am going to repaint it as I cannot find the ideal green in wrap...yours looks cool seriously. Lets post more pictures

Old 10-20-2015, 08:13 PM
Originally Posted by sinKing
I think the green looks awesome.
Yea, just our headlight may have too many chrome to match green imo.

Btw, the pics I attached are signal green vs RS green, its not easy to decide which one I should go for...

Old 10-20-2015, 08:14 PM
Originally Posted by Ursoboostd
I think the 996 pulls it off just as well as other 911s.
But my gf says look freak and blame how can she drives if it is in green 😑

Old 10-20-2015, 08:18 PM
Originally Posted by boyg
Yea, just our headlight may have too many chrome to match green imo.

Btw, the pics I attached are signal green vs RS green, its not easy to decide which one I should go for...
I prefer the top green with the Techart front bumper.

Old 10-20-2015, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by sinKing
I prefer the top green with the Techart front bumper.
Thats viper green with yellow coating, it is growing on me too. I believe I grab these pictures in the 6speed forum...

Old 10-21-2015, 02:20 AM
Signal green with silver rims looks not too match...or the color just too light?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Advise on RS green on our Turbo