996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

OMG, so much hate is in the air:)

Old 06-09-2014, 07:16 PM
Mish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud of
OMG, so much hate is in the air:)

I took my car today for alignment to local shop that I use for few years now and left my dash cam running...
Now I have footage of their mechanics discussing how much they hate that they have to work on "this $..t" and how dealerships charge $300 for this, while hearing guy slam and drop his tools under my car. In the end he takes it for a spirited quick spin around the building and I end up with two wheels in the green and two int he pink, because mechanic never bothered to open the hood and move front strut plates a little.
I think this is a youtube worthy material, what do you think?

Old 06-09-2014, 07:18 PM
brockster Is a GOD !brockster Is a GOD !brockster Is a GOD !brockster Is a GOD !brockster Is a GOD !brockster Is a GOD !brockster Is a GOD !brockster Is a GOD !brockster Is a GOD !brockster Is a GOD !brockster Is a GOD !
Absolutely! The shops reputation is reflected by these fools so people need to know.

Old 06-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !
Oh MOST definitely deserves to be posted to the public. That is stuff that needs to be shown for every car enthusiast out there!!

Old 06-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !Vendetta Is a GOD !
I beg to differ, despite my handle. Before nuking a shops reputation and putting people's livelihoods at risk over what might have been an isolated incident, I suggest you contact the shop owner or foreman discreetly and let him know about the situation and give him a chance to address it with his workers. You never know what dividends this simple act of decency could pay.

Consider it a bonus that you still have the option to go scorched earth on their asses.

-V

Old 06-09-2014, 07:47 PM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
^i agree with Vendetta. talk to someone at the shop first.

Old 06-09-2014, 08:06 PM
Valley996TT is just really niceValley996TT is just really niceValley996TT is just really niceValley996TT is just really nice
Note of caution: Check to see what your state laws are about recording people when you are not part of the conversation. Make sure you didn't violate any wiretapping/eavesdropping laws.

Old 06-09-2014, 08:12 PM
rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !rmc1148 Is a GOD !
I know in pa you cant record people in some situations but that said I hate taking my car to any shop. I always remember watching a guy smoking the tires on my new Supra exiting repair bay rrrrrrrrrrrr!

Old 06-09-2014, 08:28 PM
Banned
2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future2swoosh has a brilliant future
shops..

Originally Posted by Vendetta
I beg to differ, despite my handle. Before nuking a shops reputation and putting people's livelihoods at risk over what might have been an isolated incident, I suggest you contact the shop owner or foreman discreetly and let him know about the situation and give him a chance to address it with his workers. You never know what dividends this simple act of decency could pay.

Consider it a bonus that you still have the option to go scorched earth on their asses.

-V
plus 1

Old 06-09-2014, 08:51 PM
MadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond reputeMadWhip has a reputation beyond repute
I wanna see it

Old 06-09-2014, 09:34 PM
R390Sports1 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Mish_Mish
I took my car today for alignment to local shop that I use for few years now and left my dash cam running...
Now I have footage of their mechanics discussing how much they hate that they have to work on "this $..t" and how dealerships charge $300 for this, while hearing guy slam and drop his tools under my car. In the end he takes it for a spirited quick spin around the building and I end up with two wheels in the green and two int he pink, because mechanic never bothered to open the hood and move front strut plates a little.
I think this is a youtube worthy material, what do you think?
Think you might have started a new trend by doing this.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:35 PM
R390Sports1 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Valley996TT
Note of caution: Check to see what your state laws are about recording people when you are not part of the conversation. Make sure you didn't violate any wiretapping/eavesdropping laws.
+1 on the other case blur names and faces of the company.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:48 PM
Mish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud ofMish_Mish has much to be proud of
I called the manager and was politely blown off, your say people?

Old 06-09-2014, 09:49 PM
BTW, this $90 chinese dash cam paid for itself 100 times already. I have those in every vehicle and it's a must.
This is semi rolling back on my bumper this winter, driver lied to police that I rear ended him, until I rolled that clip to the officer.... $1500 for nick on my bumper week later.

Old 06-09-2014, 09:59 PM
Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !Wealth Manager Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mish_Mish
I called the manager and was politely blown off, your say people?
You already know the answer........

Old 06-09-2014, 10:20 PM
tooth dr is on a distinguished road
Do it...

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: OMG, so much hate is in the air:)