996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

SpeedTech 3.0 X-Pipe Video & Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2015, 03:35 PM
Basic Sponsor
John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !John@SpeedTech Is a GOD !
SpeedTech 3.0 X-Pipe Video & Pics

[ame="https://youtu.be/kdnxKzw4hT4"]
.be[/URL]

[ame="https://youtu.be/ZE26uhaPcNs"]
.be[/URL]

Tip Choices - all tips available either mirror polished, brushed or satin black -

Designed, tested and hand made in the USA. Superior quality and ultimate sound...we tested and developed this system on our own car leaving nothing on the table.

-Some recent feedback we enjoyed reading about our 996TT 3.0 X-Pipe:

Hi John, I had the 3.0 X-pipe exhaust installed on my ’04 911 TT Cabriolet last Friday and let me tell you I am one happy camper. You tube video’s and sound clips just do not do your system any justice. I knew the X-pipe was something as soon as I went to pick up my car and my guy pulled me aside immediately and had a little grin on his face. Originally he seemed apprehensive because he never heard of Speedtech and threw it off as some internet sensation. But now he is a believer.

He fired it up and all I could think of was WOW so this is what my Turbo was meant to sound like. The sound was raw, unadulterated and like nothing I have heard on the street. As I left the shop with a huge smile I noticed my Porsche tech standing at the end of the drive so he could listen as I drove off. My immediate observation driving the car was the noticeable increase in responsiveness and low end power from only a simple exhaust upgrade. Then I opened it up for the first time and, holy cow, the exhaust was so aggressive and loud, reminded me of the Cup cars I recently saw at the local race track. What an impressive piece.

The next day I went to a local informal gathering of Porsche enthusiasts. As soon as I turned the corner heads began to turn to see what was coming in. I parked and a number of 911 owners came over to praise the sound and ask what exhaust I had. I even had a number of guys stick around until I left so they could follow me on the road and have a listen. I spent the whole weekend cruising, enjoying my “new” car and looking for underpasses so I could really crank it up. What a pleasure. My family, including wife and 4 and 5 year old sons love the sound and can’t get enough of it. I need to drop the top so they can hear it that much more. The sound only gets better each time I go out for a drive.

From the cold start to the “gurgling” on deceleration to the aggressive and intimidating sound at WOT, we love it all. Thank you and your team for creating such a fantastic piece. I couldn’t find a way to put this under the testimonials on your website, so I will leave it to you if you wish to do so.

Regards,

Peter, Canada

2022 Cayenne White
former 1972 911T white, 1984 911 3.2 Targa black, 993 cab white, 993TT arena red, 993TT silver, 996TT speed yellow, 991.1 GT3 white
www.speedtechexhausts.com
info@speedtechexhausts.com
Testimonials facebook SpeedTech Exhaust Videos