996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Titanium Lug Bolts for Spacers now Available

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 11:32 AM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Titanium Lug Bolts for Spacers now Available

We have just added some longer titanium bolts for cars that utilize spacers. These options are available on our website a now and the everything is in stock and ready to be shipped immediately.

ORDER TITANIUM LUG BOLTS FROM THIS LINK

Old 10-10-2015, 06:30 PM
ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !
Interesting

Are the threads cut or rolled?

Old 10-11-2015, 11:20 AM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ant_8u
Interesting

Are the threads cut or rolled?
They are rolled.

Old 10-11-2015, 03:23 PM
ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !
Good to know, thanks

What grade titanium are you using?

Your fasteners are quite a bit cheaper than those offered by other manufacturers

It'd be good to hear how/why you're able to sell yours for much less than others

Old 10-11-2015, 09:27 PM
Former Vendor
I use grade 5 titanium.

I must be able to purchase titanium at a much lower cost than my competitors or I don't invest as much in marketing as my competitors do. I don't really have an answer for you as to why my product is so much less than my competitors products are. I don't really pay attention to what others are doing so I can only comment on my business. I have priced these lug bolts with enough profitability in it for us to satisfy our needs.

Old 10-12-2015, 04:09 AM
Ronny- has much to be proud ofRonny- has much to be proud ofRonny- has much to be proud ofRonny- has much to be proud ofRonny- has much to be proud ofRonny- has much to be proud ofRonny- has much to be proud ofRonny- has much to be proud ofRonny- has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Staff@WORLD
I have priced these lug bolts with enough profitability in it for us to satisfy our needs.
The Porsche/ferrari/exotics tunermarket is in some cases very overpriced.

I believe 300bucks for these bolts is a fair price