996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Buying a 996 turbo, few questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-21-2017, 12:00 PM
mattanderson is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BLKMGK
FWIW, supple is the softer leather on the seats and I don't think it's the more desirable opinion. Sport back seats, often with the hard plastic on the back painted to match the car are more supportive and desired. However the sport seats don't have heat. If you have the VIN you can run it to get the full list of options and the original sticker price - there's a thread here for that. $52kish was what I paid for my car 7 years or so ago, hardtop, no sunroof, upgraded turbos, injectors, Techart body pieces, GT2 spoiler, upgraded clutch, coil overs, wheels, etc. Cabs tend to pull more money so take that just as a data point. (shrug)
Pretty sure the opposite is true on cabs vs. coupes at this point in time.

Old 01-22-2017, 07:03 AM
Third-Reef has a reputation beyond reputeThird-Reef has a reputation beyond reputeThird-Reef has a reputation beyond reputeThird-Reef has a reputation beyond reputeThird-Reef has a reputation beyond reputeThird-Reef has a reputation beyond reputeThird-Reef has a reputation beyond reputeThird-Reef has a reputation beyond reputeThird-Reef has a reputation beyond reputeThird-Reef has a reputation beyond reputeThird-Reef has a reputation beyond repute
It sounds like top dollar for a really nice car. But if it's not "the one" for you, then I would pass. Cabs are lower price generally due to market demands.

Old 01-22-2017, 09:50 AM
BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !BLKMGK Is a GOD !
If it doesn't excite you skip it, that's a chunk of change to settle...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.