996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Christmas came early...(or late?) ;)

Old 02-17-2017, 09:46 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MotoJB
Everyone has their priorities! Congrats on the truck.

We've got baby #3 on the way in 6 weeks....i needed something that could fit 3 seats wide......it's been interesting going from a 750LI to a truck

The good news....new baby coming means we needed to convert a room to a nursery....which somehow allowed me to sell in completely redoing the garage as we needed storage space (so that's underway right now)....been an expensive few weeks

We need to meet up soon for a ride...that'll push me over the edge faster (and make me work harder and sell some ****)

Old 02-17-2017, 11:15 AM
911mhawk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by rickw30
Good for you !
As long as you didn't spend the kids college fund it's ok. And buy those new turbo's if you want. You deserve it ! Lol. Everybody else in the family gets what they want... With no arguments. I work hard, I'm not a drunk, I'm not a drugy and I'm not a womanizer. I do it all the time and that's how I reason with it.
My thoughts exactly, I'm 3/4 and still buy what I want.

Old 02-17-2017, 11:17 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Hey life is beautiful! Kids push us to provide, if you can do that with a happy wife and hook yourself up you are winning my friend!

Old 02-17-2017, 12:30 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
what's a happy wife?

if I didn't have one of those my garage would be bigger...

Old 02-20-2017, 05:45 PM
MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !MotoJB Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HotRodGuy
We've got baby #3 on the way in 6 weeks....i needed something that could fit 3 seats wide......it's been interesting going from a 750LI to a truck

The good news....new baby coming means we needed to convert a room to a nursery....which somehow allowed me to sell in completely redoing the garage as we needed storage space (so that's underway right now)....been an expensive few weeks

We need to meet up soon for a ride...that'll push me over the edge faster (and make me work harder and sell some ****)
Congrats on the new one... . Yeah, sounds like you have a lot of expenses in (and coming into) your world!

Sure thing, any time man.

Old 02-23-2017, 01:06 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Let us know how that new map runs! I know it's been raining.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.