996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

Spring sale- k16 billets,injectors, and 5 tunes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 08:41 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Winter sale- k16 billets,injectors, and 5 tunes bundle @ 25% OFF

During the month of December we are offering a 25% OFF discount on our power kit bundle which includes k16 billets(with garrett 1 bar WGs), 60 lbs injectors( or 5 bar for $200 less), and our record breaking CUSTOM tuning (k16 billet 60 to 130mph world record- 5.87 sec.) for only $2995. That is 25% OFF retail. Not only do you get 5 tunes with the flash but also a one week free test trial. We will also include brake boosting and launch control features at no cost to you. This applies only to new clients and orders must be placed within the prescribed period. You also receive unlimited phone and email support during and after the installation.
Furthermore, if you purchase our X design exhaust along with the power kit you get an extra $500 OFF retail,and or, $400 OFF our 3.5" intercoolers and $700 OFF our 4.5" intercoolers.

Here is the graph of the 5.87 sec. 60 to 130mph record run (layinback - 6speed member).
-k16 billets, 60 lbs injectors, 3.5"intercoolers.

Markski
911tuning, inc.

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Last edited by markski@markskituning; 12-05-2014 at 05:02 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 07:43 AM
kylehohlier has a spectacular aura aboutkylehohlier has a spectacular aura aboutkylehohlier has a spectacular aura about
i know i've been saying this for a couple months, but man i cant wait to get this kit! unfortunately it will have to wait a tad longer due to getting a new house!

Old 04-11-2014, 09:33 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kylehohlier
i know i've been saying this for a couple months, but man i cant wait to get this kit! unfortunately it will have to wait a tad longer due to getting a new house!
You will love the set up.
Best
Markski

Old 04-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Lev98 is on a distinguished road
I know it says the sale is running through the month of march but is the sale still going and how long? Thanks!

Old 04-11-2014, 09:56 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Lev98
I know it says the sale is running through the month of march but is the sale still going and how long? Thanks!
Let me know when your ready.
6speed members get special treatment
Markski

Old 04-11-2014, 09:58 AM
Lev98 is on a distinguished road
Awesome! Thank you sir!

Old 04-12-2014, 10:15 PM
LSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lev98
Awesome! Thank you sir!
I'm dying to jump on this too. Just had a 2.5 clutch done and working on some other little bugs now with Markski. Soon and I scrape the money together, this pkg will be mine!!!!

Old 04-14-2014, 08:20 AM
mikerosi is a jewel in the roughmikerosi is a jewel in the roughmikerosi is a jewel in the rough
Hi Merek, how does this setup compare to the K16/16G that EPL had offered?
thanks Mike

Old 04-14-2014, 09:56 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by mikerosi
Hi Merek, how does this setup compare to the K16/16G that EPL had offered?
thanks Mike
Not going to get into who's product is better etc. But this set up does have the 60 to 130 mph record.
In this special I also offer the injectors. If memory seves me correctly, theirs does not.
We also offer 5 retunes with the special vs just one file.
Best
Markski

Old 04-14-2014, 10:45 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Tony@epl
Not trying to step on toes in your sales thread... Ill keep it brief just a correction. We also offer billet k16 kits with injectors and we dont cap the number of files it takes to "dial" a car in. If it takes more then 5 lets say, its still of no charge to the customer.
If memory serves me correctly the special EPl offered/ offers ( from what I read online) was k16s, 5 bar, and k16 billets - not injectors for $28xxx. I recall it being one file. Thus I was referring to that post nothing more. I include it all in the $2995.
Regards
Markski

i was referring to this:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...o-upgrade.html

Last edited by markski@markskituning; 04-14-2014 at 11:25 AM.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:49 AM
levinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to behold
Markski,
Is your spring special still going on?
Will my stock clutch hold for a while if I go with 5 bar?
I do not launch my car but will take it to the track about 4 days a year.
My clutch appears healthy now and would like to hold off on getting a new clutch until next year.

Currently I have the following mods and do not drive the car daily:
Softronic tune, Agency Power exhaust & diverter valves, and boost hoses.

Last week I installed the boost hoses & diverter valves then ran a boost leak check. I found several leaks that were fixed with zip ties. My oem wastegates look really rusty and think they are leaking slightly under 15 psi pressure.

My 2001 996 turbo has 38,000 miles with only 2 track days so far.

Thanks,
Jim

Old 04-30-2014, 07:01 AM
Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !
I will vouch for 911Tuning! He has answered the phone or texts every time no matter what the time! I am very pleased! He takes your vehicle and your needs personally. Been a pleasure spending money with Marek

BTW.........DON'T FORGET TO PRESSURE TEST...lol

Old 04-30-2014, 07:23 AM
levinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to beholdlevinsje is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Vantaredoc
I will vouch for 911Tuning! He has answered the phone or texts every time no matter what the time! I am very pleased! He takes your vehicle and your needs personally. Been a pleasure spending money with Marek

BTW.........DON'T FORGET TO PRESSURE TEST...lol
Vantaredoc,
Do you have the stock clutch?
Also did you install the injectors yourself?
Is it a difficult job?

Thanks,
Jim

Old 04-30-2014, 07:31 AM
Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !Vantaredoc Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by levinsje
Vantaredoc, Do you have the stock clutch? Also did you install the injectors yourself? Is it a difficult job? Thanks, Jim
Ha! I wish I had a clutch! I'm Tiptronic...for now! I have done everything myself. It is not hard just a little tedious the first time out. Take lots of disassembly pictures and create a check list as you take apart. Pay close attention to vacuum lines. I started the job around 9am and was asking Marek for tune sometime after 4pm...that was turbo, injectors and exhaust swap. But I am a "wrench" for a living, just on much larger vehicles!

Old 04-30-2014, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Vantaredoc
Ha! I wish I had a clutch! I'm Tiptronic...for now! I have done everything myself. It is not hard just a little tedious the first time out. Take lots of disassembly pictures and create a check list as you take apart. Pay close attention to vacuum lines. I started the job around 9am and was asking Marek for tune sometime after 4pm...that was turbo, injectors and exhaust swap. But I am a "wrench" for a living, just on much larger vehicles!
Thanks for the quick reply
I am not a mechanic by trade but do work on large heavy truck drive axles(usually designing them or the brackets that are welded on).
So far I have installed the exhaust, plugs, coils, water pump, short throw shifter, & full navigation audio system, so hopefully this upgrade will go well. My 13 year old oem turbos/wastegates look tired and rusted so it is time for them to go.
I have heard that a stock healthy clutch with 16K billet turbos and 5 bar will last somewhat. Installing injectors, however, requires a new clutch right away.
I may start with a 5 bar and upgrade to injectors later when I get my upgraded clutch.
First I will need some feedback to help me decide which way to go.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spring sale- k16 billets,injectors, and 5 tunes