996 Turbo Vendor Classifieds

25% OFF on all Markski tuning brand products- tuning included

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2015, 08:50 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
25% OFF on all Markski tuning brand products- tuning included

We are pleased to announce a 25% discount for 6speed members on all 996TT/997TTs. Markski tuning brand products including our custom tuning thru out the end of 2015. Furthermore, we are offering money back guarantee for a one week trial period on our tunes. Same day remote flashing is available and we write each file from scratch per car. We also offer free of charge brake boosting and launch control.
The 25% sale applies to our custom X design exhausts as well as to our sport and race intercoolers as well as Y pipes, intake, pipes, headers, etc.
We have been at the forefront of pushing the 996 and 997 turbo envelop for last 15 years. We ran a record breaking 9.66 second 1.4 mile on a 996TT with a stock ecu, our k16 billets and tune ran a record breaking 5.86 seconds 60 to 130 mph and a 11.1 second 1/4 mile pass, our A28 turbo set up ran a blistering 5.35 seconds.
We made 540whp with a tune only on a 997.1TT and it ran a 10.9 second 1/4 mile pass just short of 125 mph- that's a completely stock car with tune only... We ran a 10.5 second pass on a Stage 4 set up as well.

We are drivers, tuners, fabricators, and P car enthusiasts. We personally own on average 3 P cars at any given time. We do not resell 3rd party over the counter programs... but wait, there is more- We offer unlimited phone and Email support for the life of the tune... and we have many 6speed clients to back that up. Furthermore, we will help you fix all your boost and vacuum leaks remotely for free- something most shops do not even attempt to do. Be aware when they say "we have to drop the motor to fix your leaks".

Regards,
Markski
773-980-6550
info@markskituning.com

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Last edited by markski@markskituning; 12-22-2015 at 08:58 PM.
Old 12-23-2015, 09:38 AM
Nikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to beholdNikg is a splendid one to behold
Does this include billet turbo upgrades?

Old 12-23-2015, 09:42 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Nikg
Does this include billet turbo upgrades?
No because they are not our brand produced in house. Only parts we make like Intercooolers, exhaust , y pipes, Intakes, headers, and tuning etc.
But if you buy the tuning at full price you receive 25% off on the turbos.

Old 01-13-2016, 09:51 AM
mikes996turbo is just really nicemikes996turbo is just really nicemikes996turbo is just really nicemikes996turbo is just really nicemikes996turbo is just really nice
Hi mark, what is the performance difference between the inlet pipes you offer the flexible version and soft pipe versions

Old 01-13-2016, 10:20 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by mikes996turbo
Hi mark, what is the performance difference between the inlet pipes you offer the flexible version and soft pipe versions
You mean soft and hard versions ?
I am reluctant to sell the hard piping version due to the complexity of installing them. At least one engine drop is required. The soft version on the other hand, doesn't require any drops and is the way to go.

Old 01-14-2016, 09:39 AM
Apex Factor is a jewel in the roughApex Factor is a jewel in the roughApex Factor is a jewel in the rough
Markski,

how much for k16 billets, 1 bar wgs, injectors and tune?

Thanks,

-Matt

Old 01-30-2016, 11:28 PM
0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute0396 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Apex Factor
Markski,

how much for k16 billets, 1 bar wgs, injectors and tune?

Thanks,

-Matt
Sale ended on December 31st 2015
Anything else, I would call him

Old 01-30-2016, 11:44 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by 0396
Sale ended on December 31st 2015
Anything else, I would call him
I responded a while back via pm.
Thanks for comment

Old 03-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Maple Valley 996T is on a distinguished road
Markski, old customer here, love your tune on my 2004 X50!
I think I am ready for an exhaust, please PM a price to Seattle@ recommended cats

Old 03-23-2016, 10:38 AM
rayk is on a distinguished road
Markski, shoot me a PM with pricing on the stage 2 tune with x design exhaust for an '08 997.1 TT 6MT. I am in Dallas and service my car with Carson at Autoscope. What other mods are required/strongly recommended for a stage 2 tune setup? Thank you

Old 03-23-2016, 04:31 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by rayk
Markski, shoot me a PM with pricing on the stage 2 tune with x design exhaust for an '08 997.1 TT 6MT. I am in Dallas and service my car with Carson at Autoscope. What other mods are required/strongly recommended for a stage 2 tune setup? Thank you

Hi
I'll pm you.
Intercoolers are a must. Your in Dallas and these cars don't like heat. Knock sensing kicks in really quick.
Markski

Old 03-23-2016, 10:21 PM
rayk is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MARKSKI@911tuning
Hi
I'll pm you.
Intercoolers are a must. Your in Dallas and these cars don't like heat. Knock sensing kicks in really quick.
Markski
Are intercoolers a must for the stage 1 tune? what are the exact differences between the stage 1 and 2 aside from the roughly 20hp difference your website quotes?

Old 03-23-2016, 10:52 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by rayk
Are intercoolers a must for the stage 1 tune? what are the exact differences between the stage 1 and 2 aside from the roughly 20hp difference your website quotes?
Well the exhaust makes the hp. Don't get stuck on the peak hp. That's usually where most guys get lost in the numbers. I tune each from scratch depending on your octane , altitude, average temps, and your driving habits. Some guys like to go hard around town 2nd and 3rd meanwhile others get on the highways and run other guys to 160 mph. Well you cant load the same file for both applications.
With Intercoolers I can give you a more aggressive file because of the intake temps even at stage 1.
Most go figures you see is one single 3rd gear pull on dyno which you can get away stock Ics but stay in it into 4th and your car is at 68 deg C IN DANGEROUS MODE.
Thus you asked what else, it's the Intecoolers not boost hoses or Ipd plenums.