996 Carrera Aero Kit - In Stock - GMP Performance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2016, 03:45 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
996 Carrera Aero Kit - In Stock - GMP Performance

Rare opportunity! Most 996 aero components have long been discontinued and are no longer available. We have a kit in stock in the US ready to ship at a discounted rate!! Please PM us for details as we cannot post the pricing.

This product is made from quality Fiberglass-Duraflex mix. This material is characterized by an excellent surface finish that provides sufficient flexibility combined with high stability and allows for easy and inexpensive painting. Also, our parts are all made with excellent fitment with no modifications or alterations needed for the parts, which minimizes installation costs.

Kit includes front bumper, rear bumper and side skirts.

Pictures:

Old 12-15-2016, 12:10 AM
realoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud ofrealoregondave has much to be proud of
Way different than factory aero.
​​

Old 12-15-2016, 09:46 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by realoregondave
Way different than factory aero.
​​
It is. It compliments the body lines well.. especially with some proper wheels installed!

Old 12-21-2016, 02:44 PM
Site Sponsor
Messages replied!

Old 01-10-2017, 12:23 PM
LuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud of
Sold?

Old 01-10-2017, 01:41 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by LuckyOnes
Sold?
Message sent!

Old 01-13-2017, 02:46 PM
LuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud of
interested in how the rear bumper looks with a north american sized tag installed.
The cutout looks perfect for a euro. . .

Old 01-14-2017, 09:35 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by LuckyOnes
interested in how the rear bumper looks with a north american sized tag installed. The cutout looks perfect for a euro. . .
It is actually made for both plates. Unfortunately, I do not have an image of the NA plate installed.

Old 03-30-2017, 11:27 PM
energized2 is on a distinguished road
Aero kit

Is it sold?

Old 04-04-2017, 01:04 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by energized2
Is it sold?
I should still have one if you are interested. It seems you are new so if you could please email us I can confirm: porsche@GMPperformance.com

Old 05-01-2017, 07:39 PM
Beth is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm a returning member...was on here when I first joined, right before I got my car, then went inactive for a few years, now just re-joining. I still have my 2002 Seal Grey 996.2 C-2 Cabriolet Tiptronic w/ the factory-installed Aero side skirts and 18" Carrera Classics. I'm wanting to freshen up her look a bit with some minor body mods. I'm looking to replace the factory-installed automatic rear spoiler, with a mid-sized rear fixed wing, maybe 6" high max and to save a little money, I'd like to keep my factory front bumper (since I just bought all new Rennline SS mesh screen inserts @ $300) and maybe just add a front lower lip to it.

Here's where I'm running into some difficulty... I'm having some trouble deciding on and sourcing the same "style" front & rear bumper mods from the same company, e.g. Aero-style, Tuner-style, GT-style, Tech Art style, etc. Seems that if I find a rear wing mod that I like, then that style in a front bumper mod or lip is only available on 99-01 models or early 996.1. I am also willing to buy used in order to save money. Does anyone have any Seal Grey fixed rear wings or other front bumper mods they'd like to sell in order for them to trade up? Also looking for a new steering wheel style. Currently have the 3-spoke Carrera style, black leather with woodgrain which is cracked in the clear-coat. Will consider a GT3-style Steering Wheel with flat bottom, alcantara.

Old 05-08-2017, 02:30 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by Beth
I'm a returning member...was on here when I first joined, right before I got my car, then went inactive for a few years, now just re-joining. I still have my 2002 Seal Grey 996.2 C-2 Cabriolet Tiptronic w/ the factory-installed Aero side skirts and 18" Carrera Classics. I'm wanting to freshen up her look a bit with some minor body mods. I'm looking to replace the factory-installed automatic rear spoiler, with a mid-sized rear fixed wing, maybe 6" high max and to save a little money, I'd like to keep my factory front bumper (since I just bought all new Rennline SS mesh screen inserts @ $300) and maybe just add a front lower lip to it.

Here's where I'm running into some difficulty... I'm having some trouble deciding on and sourcing the same "style" front & rear bumper mods from the same company, e.g. Aero-style, Tuner-style, GT-style, Tech Art style, etc. Seems that if I find a rear wing mod that I like, then that style in a front bumper mod or lip is only available on 99-01 models or early 996.1. I am also willing to buy used in order to save money. Does anyone have any Seal Grey fixed rear wings or other front bumper mods they'd like to sell in order for them to trade up? Also looking for a new steering wheel style. Currently have the 3-spoke Carrera style, black leather with woodgrain which is cracked in the clear-coat. Will consider a GT3-style Steering Wheel with flat bottom, alcantara.
Unfortunately, we do not have any used wings or bumpers available. We do offer the full line of TechArt pieces, however the 996 components are discontinued and most of what you may see online are replica pieces which are not of the same quality. If you are intererested in a custom steering wheel, please email us Porsche@gmpperformance.com

Old 06-09-2017, 08:22 PM
themperor is a jewel in the roughthemperor is a jewel in the roughthemperor is a jewel in the roughthemperor is a jewel in the rough
interested...PM me price please 99 996 CAB

Old 06-13-2017, 02:23 PM
Site Sponsor
Messages replied!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.