996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Santa has me on the "GOOD" list....teaser pic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2009, 06:42 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Santa has me on the "GOOD" list....teaser pic

Attached Images   
Old 12-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Sharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud ofSharp has much to be proud of
TT C4S??? You got my attention!

Old 12-16-2009, 08:22 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Sharp - Yeah bud, it's a Twin Turbo 996 C4S that I'm having built. More details to follow for sure!!!! Call me crazy, but I LOVE IT ALREADY!!!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 09:17 AM
Doug996InKC will become famous soon enoughDoug996InKC will become famous soon enough
SWEET! Who's doing the work? Or is that Santa's secret. Would the setup be portable to a narrow body 996?

Old 12-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Hey Doug,

Yeah, gotta keep it Santa's secret for right now b/c they are not a board sponsor. I can PM you if you want. The set up is portable for ANY 996 model, including Narrow Body. They have one in a 996 GT3 as well which is a narrow body car. I've seen a couple at the track here in the VA area and holy CRAP those things are fast w/ a TT kit. Can't WAIT!!!!!

Originally Posted by Doug996InKC
SWEET! Who's doing the work? Or is that Santa's secret. Would the setup be portable to a narrow body 996?

Old 12-16-2009, 09:34 AM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

You DOG!!!!!!!

Be the test pilot and I'll be watching.....

Congrats B!!!!!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 09:49 AM
Hahahaha, thanks Terry.

Hey man, you should get one too, then we'll have TWIN Twin Turbo C4S's.

I'll keep you in the loop for sure bud!!!

Happy Holidays to you & the family bud!!!!

Originally Posted by Brando
You DOG!!!!!!!

Be the test pilot and I'll be watching.....

Congrats B!!!!!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 12:03 PM
Hey Redline - Thanks bud!!! I think so too.

Renegade - TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!! I'm COUNTING THE DAYS!!!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 12:59 PM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
nice!!! cant wait to see it done!!!! what are they doing about the ecu????

Old 12-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Screwed my A$$, you have a GT3RS dude. That's a BADA$$ car STOCK already. BUT....this kit would compliment your car nicely. Do you REALLY have a 996 GT3RS? MAN, those are RARE!!!!!!!!!

The shop doing the work on my car has a TT kit on a GT3 (996) already. It's SICK dude. Your car will DEFINITELY have more power and an advantage over mine clearly with this kit. I'm starting at what, 320 at the flywheel, and I believe the GT3's start at 380. Correct me if I'm wrong. Let me know if you want to stop by his shop. PM me and we'll hook up. Where in VA are you?

Originally Posted by 04GT3RS
Berk
when are we driving that thing. U think my GT3 can take u? I think i'm screwed. Got to buy something for my GT3. U said they have something for the gt3 done already?

Old 12-16-2009, 01:07 PM
thanks brother!!! me too.....can't WAIT!!!! ECU will be tuned, no piggyback system.

Originally Posted by jstrat85
nice!!! cant wait to see it done!!!! what are they doing about the ecu????

Old 12-16-2009, 03:19 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
That looks amazing. I have my ideas on who is building your car but that is not to be told.

Old 12-16-2009, 03:58 PM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by boochook
Hey man, you should get one too, then we'll have TWIN Twin Turbo C4S's. I'll keep you in the loop for sure bud!!!
I just might............I need some details!

I'm deff coming up to VA on "Business" so that I can check it out and get a ride!!!!

Old 12-16-2009, 04:03 PM
ClickClickBoom has a spectacular aura aboutClickClickBoom has a spectacular aura about
No way! So I take it the car not for sale...

Old 12-16-2009, 05:06 PM
PacMan - you might know, actually, I first heard about the kit when I visited their web site to get their number to do a simple oil change. Who would have thought a simple oil change inquiry would have resulted in me going witha TT kit. Hahahahahahaha

Renegade - one thing you'll learn about me bud is that I don't know jack squat about what about the "technical/mechanical" aspects of anything outside of changing tires. Hahahahahaha. I'll ask them to give me a write up on it and I can PM you if you want ddue.

Terry - let me know man. That would be great. These guys are up in Northern VA. I think last time you were here for biz was in Richmond/Norfolk right? It's about another 1 1/2 hrs north, so let me know and I'll take you by their shop and take you for a ride for sure brother!

ClickClick - yeah man, opted out of selling the car. Just couldn't stomach what I was going to lose in terms of value if I basically gave it away. I just LOVE the C4S style queues, while they share the same for the most part as the TT, I just wanted to go a different route. Car is paid off anyway, so wanted to just pull the trigger on this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Santa has me on the "GOOD" list....teaser pic