996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Looking for seats. Any Sparco users?

Old 08-19-2009, 06:07 PM
PacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud ofPacMan Z has much to be proud of
Looking for seats. Any Sparco users?

Im looking more toward Sparco's for the 911 and wanted to hear from any other 6speed members who use them and what is needed to complete the project (sliders, mounting brackets, etc).

Old 06-18-2012, 06:05 AM
stephan_porsche will become famous soon enough
SPARCO EVO 2 PLUS Seats, 6 Point SPARCO HARNESSES, Full Roll Cage.

Attached Images      
Old 06-20-2012, 09:27 AM
dotframe is on a distinguished road
I know you asked about Sparcos but figured I'd share...

I have 2 practically new OMP ARS seats w/brackets for sale that are similar in size to the Sparco Evos. I had them in my car for only a few weeks before I had to remove them to put the interior back to stock.

I LOVE these seats but family comes first. They were super comfortable and fit the car very well (with only some slight rubbing on the center console). They bolted right up to the OEM manual sliders with Brey Krause 9071/2 brackets.

I have the seats, bk brackets, and oem sub bar all for sale (all practically new). PM me if you are interested.

Here are some pics of them in the car.

Attached Images   
Old 06-20-2012, 12:24 PM
B8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PacMan Z
Im looking more toward Sparco's for the 911 and wanted to hear from any other 6speed members who use them and what is needed to complete the project (sliders, mounting brackets, etc).
A number of Cayman users have installed the Evos with good feedback.