996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Drivers power seat not working...help

Old 05-20-2011, 04:01 PM
lewvsal is on a distinguished road
Drivers power seat not working...help

Maybe someone can help me here. My driver seat has been working fine. Today i took the car to the car wash, when i got into my car the seat was way up forward (little guy driving) so it obviously worked to move forward...when i tried to move the seat back it doesnt budge. No noise coming from motors, nothing. Forward, back, up, down, recline...none work. Also when i press the memory seat button it doesnt do anything, yet the trunk and hood buttons work.

I looked at the fuse and it seems to be fine. Does anyone know what this could be? I'm a tall guy and don't like driving with my face against the windshield. THANKS!

Old 05-20-2011, 07:20 PM
carbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud ofcarbonissimo has much to be proud of
maybe there's some loose change stuck in the tracks...take a look..but how could you EVER take a porsche to a car wash?