996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Intro - TiKORE - Titanium Lug Bolts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 11:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Dennis C
I think they would be a nice upgrade for a set of aftermarket wheels. I hate the fact that the OEM lug bolts get rusty and look like crap after a few years...
Exactly the point we are proving here at TiKORE. Thanks for the post!

Old 09-18-2012, 12:30 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Can you do them in black?

Old 09-18-2012, 02:31 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Do you have longer bolts for use with wheel spacers?

Old 09-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by teflon_jones
Do you have longer bolts for use with wheel spacers?
Yes, we can accomodate the bolts for people running wheel spacers and having lengths over OEM. Just let us know the specs and we will be able to manufacture the right size lugs for you. Here is an example for a recent Ferrari customer running spacers.

Left +15mm | Right +11mm

Old 09-19-2012, 04:45 AM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
I'm looking for bolts to fit with 7mm front spacers and 14mm rear spacers. What's the price versus the specials you have on your site? I'm interested in locking lugs but they're not really necessary if the price is going to be that much more. I'll just use regular lugs all around if the price is much extra.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:00 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by teflon_jones
I'm looking for bolts to fit with 7mm front spacers and 14mm rear spacers. What's the price versus the specials you have on your site? I'm interested in locking lugs but they're not really necessary if the price is going to be that much more. I'll just use regular lugs all around if the price is much extra.
Thank you for your interest. PM Sent!

Old 09-21-2012, 09:12 AM
Basic Sponsor

Old 09-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Basic Sponsor

Courtesy Photo from our customer.
Exactly what we are portraying here at TiKORE...PRECISION!

Old 09-26-2012, 11:02 AM
Porsche99 is on a distinguished road
I heard this somewhere........

That you have to torque 30% LESS than Porsche standard due to galling. Can you confirm?

This is a no no according to Newport Porsche Techs.............

Old 09-26-2012, 11:25 AM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by Porsche99
That you have to torque 30% LESS than Porsche standard due to galling. Can you confirm?

This is a no no according to Newport Porsche Techs.............
We recommend the use of anti-seize to help prevent galling and to torque our Lugs to OEM Porsche settings.

Old 10-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Basic Sponsor

Porsche 1-piece Titanium Lug Bolts. Made in house in U.S.A.

Old 10-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Basic Sponsor

Porsche 2-piece Security Locking Feature with specialty socket next to our standard 2-piece Lug.

Old 12-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Basic Sponsor
2-piece Locking Set

Orders can be taken and shipped out as fast as the same day!

http://store.tikore.com/porsche/ <<<New Online Store

Product: Titanium 2-Piece Porsche Security
Weight per bolt = .150 lbs TiKORE Engineering note, we made the security bolt and the regular bolt weigh the same. I know, it is impressive.
Set Weight = 3 lbs
Thread: M14x1.5
Seat: Ball
Head: 19mm hex
Thread Length: 27mm
Quantity: 20
Security: Yes
SET INCLUDES 16 Titanium Bolts, 4 Titanium Security Bolts and 1 Titanium Security Socket.

Old 12-06-2012, 07:28 AM
DeskJob1 is on a distinguished road
No disrespect to TiKORE. Don't know where I got mine - but was expensive, and don;t care to look up. Will switch back to OEM lug bolts next time in shop. Had 3 aftermarket ones that broke off during service/tire switch/etc.,. My Indi tells me he commonly sees "non-rust" lug bolts that get broken off during service. He laughs and said he had never seen OEM ones brake off like that - for me cheaper to replace rusted ones after few years than $$ cost to retrieve the broken ones etc., Hope TiKORE ones fair better in real world.

Old 12-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
We have 1,000+ hp vehicles running our product and have had zero problems to this date. Just requests for more sets

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Intro - TiKORE - Titanium Lug Bolts