996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

C4 wheels

Old 04-08-2017, 12:20 PM
simpleman325i is on a distinguished road
C4 wheels

I have been doing a lot of reading and to the best of my knowledge... 19x11 will fit on NB 996s. The wheels I'm looking at have an offset of 52mm. And from what I'm being told, the tires that will be put on will be 285/30/19. I am asking if any of you fine gentlemen have any pics of this combo? I do not want the euro rubber band tire look. Any help is appreciated!

Old 04-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by simpleman325i
I have been doing a lot of reading and to the best of my knowledge... 19x11 will fit on NB 996s. The wheels I'm looking at have an offset of 52mm. And from what I'm being told, the tires that will be put on will be 285/30/19. I am asking if any of you fine gentlemen have any pics of this combo? I do not want the euro rubber band tire look. Any help is appreciated!
Sometimes on its web site the wheel maker will have pics of the various wheels it offers mounted on similar model cars so you can see how the wheels/tires look.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.