996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

New member intro: Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 03:40 AM
xxaarraa is on a distinguished road
New member intro: Pics

Hi guys,

Been lurking here and asking a few basic questions. Haven't been noobie-bashed even once despite asking some simplistic questions, so thanks Here is my first P-car: 03 C4S, 31k miles, IMS/RMS updated, new clutch, new tires, AOS, LN washable oil filter and filter casing, dropped on PSS10 coil overs, Asanti rims ().

This thing was mint (till I got a hold of it ) Just got a full clear bra put on and a nice light tint all around. It is going to be driven, that's for sure! Will be looking for the service manual online somewhere so I can start figuring out the basics that I can do at home.

Attached Images       
Old 04-15-2013, 06:08 AM
FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !
Welcome! Hey, you have the exact car I do, mine also had 31k on it when I bought her!

Old 04-15-2013, 08:45 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Welcome That's pretty, it looks like you found a stunning example. Any future modification plans yet ?

Old 04-15-2013, 09:30 AM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Welcome That's pretty, it looks like you found a stunning example. Any future modification plans yet ?
Thanks ECS. No mod plans, though never say never I did just order a sprintbooster (had it on my C55 and loved it).

Coming from an AMG, I have kind of given up on the whole power thing with this car. Just going to enjoy it for what it is.

Last edited by xxaarraa; 04-15-2013 at 10:16 AM.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:21 PM
mikes_996 is on a distinguished road
That's a beautiful example. Were the RMS/IMS done by you or previous owner? OK sure that was on the higher price range of 996. Do you mind sharing with us the price?

Old 04-16-2013, 01:28 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the board! Nice ride.

Old 04-16-2013, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Thanks ECS. No mod plans, though never say never I did just order a sprintbooster (had it on my C55 and loved it).

Coming from an AMG, I have kind of given up on the whole power thing with this car. Just going to enjoy it for what it is.
Well the only ones I would consider at this point then is Clear Side Markers and possibly a LED interior lighting kit, until you get to know the car a bit and figure out what you want to do with it. For more information Click Here. Enjoy you have an amazing car

Old 04-16-2013, 02:46 PM
BiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud ofBiteEmNBeatEm has much to be proud of
Well the only ones I would consider at this point then is Clear Side Markers and possibly a LED interior lighting kit, until you get to know the car a bit and figure out what you want to do with it. For more information Click Here. Enjoy you have an amazing car
+1 on the clear side markers. epecialy on a silver car. it just cleans it up plus the looks of the painted bumperettes looks good. there was a DIY post either here on the 996 or 996tt forum.
your car looks clean have some fun with her. BTY did you ever dedice if you were chainging your wheels. I read your other post trying to find out how much you could get for your set.

Last edited by BiteEmNBeatEm; 04-16-2013 at 02:49 PM.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:36 PM
Bud4ya is on a distinguished road
Nice looking car. I just picked up a 2003 C2. I was wonder where the best place is to order the clear or smoked side markers? I can not stand the orange ones. Also looking at getting a tune.

Have fun with the car I have been enjoying mine for sure

Old 04-17-2013, 07:47 AM
Former Vendor
Bud4ya We have the the smoked side markers like the ones shown below For more information Click Here.

Attached Images  
Old 04-17-2013, 07:50 AM
Thank you I will order them today. I believe they pop in an out. I will also call to see if I can speak to someone about a tune.
Anyone in specific I should ask for?

Thanks

Bud4ya We have the the smoked side markers like the ones shown below For more information Click Here.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:36 AM
Former Vendor
Thank you I will order them today. I believe they pop in an out. I will also call to see if I can speak to someone about a tune.
Anyone in specific I should ask for?

Thanks
I wouldn't really recommend a tune on a C2, you will only usually get around 3-5 horsepower at best and there expensive. Unless somebody has some input or better luck. I would recommend an exhaust system for your best HP gain, if you don't already have one. For more information Click Here. Thank you for the support and if you have any other question or concerns feel free to PM me.

Old 04-17-2013, 09:36 AM
Thank you very much. I will check the link on the exhaust. I will order those markers on line now.

I wouldn't really recommend a tune on a C2, you will only usually get around 3-5 horsepower at best and there expensive. Unless somebody has some input or better luck. I would recommend an exhaust system for your best HP gain, if you don't already have one. For more information Click Here. Thank you for the support and if you have any other question or concerns feel free to PM me.

Old 04-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Cruizer97 is on a distinguished road
Nice!....plan on changing wheels? chrome looks weird on P-cars

Old 04-21-2013, 04:22 AM
Thanks everyone. So far, I have added: full clear bra, 35% tint, sprint booster, supertooth BT hands-free, hard wired 9500ix. Have custom dynamics clear LED DRLs on order, and that would be the last project for a while. Will keep you guys posted!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New member intro: Pics