996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

looking for natural grey mats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 08:37 AM
jwex16 is on a distinguished road
looking for natural grey mats

I have a 2004 TT Cab with Bose system. I have been looking for Natural Grey mats to replace the worn out black ones. No one seems to make them, black is the default. FYI, natural grey is a very dark grey leather and the carpet is a few shades lighter. I have searched the forums and that seems to be the only option.
Does anyone know if the factory ones are available? How about a 997, are they made in natural grey and will they fit? Is there an exact match at LLoyds or some other decent manufacturer? Otherwise, best pricing on black?
Thanks

Old 05-03-2013, 08:52 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
We can get you the original factory Natural Grey Mats. To view the floor mats we offer Click Here. If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to PM me.

Old 05-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Porschejeff is on a distinguished road
Look on ebay. I got Lloyds mats with Porsche Turbo embroidered in black and red. They are very sharp and fitment is great. made for the 911. They cost around $165 or so.