996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

New to the Forums and 996s

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 05:38 PM
USNCPO will become famous soon enoughUSNCPO will become famous soon enough
New to the Forums and 996s

Hello all! Just wanted to introduce myself. I bought my first Porsche ('02 C4S, 74K mi) this past Saturday. I was in a bimmer 6 series for the past 4 years and decided to bite the bullet and step up to a real auto. I love this thing!
I have spent more than my fair share on time reading your posts this past week and am thankful for the amout of knowledge here, I'm sure it will come in handy for years to come. I have thrown up the few pics I have but will post more when the weather clears (pouring here in Fort Worth). I look forward to reading more of your posts and hope in time will become a contributing member.

Attached Images    
Old 05-29-2013, 06:06 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Looks great. Congrats!

Old 05-29-2013, 08:29 PM
JSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura aboutJSavinoJr has a spectacular aura about
Looks great man! Only thing i would suggest is maybe painting those center caps. Love those rims though!

Old 05-30-2013, 06:17 AM
FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !
Welcome, nice car, you'll love the C4S!

Old 05-30-2013, 08:02 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Welcome and congrats on your purchase !! Love those wheels. Any plans for modifications yet ? On a side note please eat some Joe T's for me, it's been a few years.

Old 05-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Pors-Vette is a jewel in the roughPors-Vette is a jewel in the roughPors-Vette is a jewel in the rough
Nice looking ride! Congratulations and Welcome!

Old 05-30-2013, 11:56 AM
USNCPO will become famous soon enoughUSNCPO will become famous soon enough
Not sure what mods I will be doing yet, still filtering through all the possibilities. I did order a master LED interior kit yesterday. As for Joe T's we try to hit there at least once a month in winter and as much as possible during the good patio eating months.

Old 05-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
I would take your time and get too know your car first then decided what you want to do with it, you'll love the LED kit. That's awesome, I do miss it but I have a buddy that lives in Burleson that will ship me a case of salsa on occasion. Enjoy and hopefully the weather clears soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.