996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Seattle Stereo Installation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 02:03 PM
YBStar2 will become famous soon enoughYBStar2 will become famous soon enough
Seattle Stereo Installation

Hello all. I have a 996 turbo and recently received a Kenwood double DIN DVD/Nav stereo and rear view camera as a gift. I need to find a reputable AV installer in Seattle. I realize that sometimes shops have issues with folks bringing in their own components to be installed (as they usually make their money by selling the stuff to you with a markup). Any help with recommending a good, reputable shop would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Y

Old 06-06-2013, 03:30 PM
kraelo has a spectacular aura aboutkraelo has a spectacular aura aboutkraelo has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by YBStar2
Hello all. I have a 996 turbo and recently received a Kenwood double DIN DVD/Nav stereo and rear view camera as a gift. I need to find a reputable AV installer in Seattle. I realize that sometimes shops have issues with folks bringing in their own components to be installed (as they usually make their money by selling the stuff to you with a markup). Any help with recommending a good, reputable shop would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Y
Do you have a double din installation right now? I have a double din carriage from a navigation unit that bolts right into your setup, if you have the (2) single dins (radio/temp control) ... I'd swap you and make your setup very easy.

I use cartoys up here in lynnwood and install should be fairly cheap for you.

PM me and I'll give you my number and let you know the basics of what needs to be done and what I paid. (commercial account/discount)

-Daniel

Old 06-06-2013, 04:51 PM
YBStar2 will become famous soon enoughYBStar2 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by kraelo
Do you have a double din installation right now? I have a double din carriage from a navigation unit that bolts right into your setup, if you have the (2) single dins (radio/temp control) ... I'd swap you and make your setup very easy.

I use cartoys up here in lynnwood and install should be fairly cheap for you.

PM me and I'll give you my number and let you know the basics of what needs to be done and what I paid. (commercial account/discount)

-Daniel
Hey Daniel. Thanks for the reply. I'd appreciate speaking to you about this. PM sent.

Y