996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

996 c4s fabspeed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 07:17 PM
PoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura about
996 c4s fabspeed

I have a 996 fabspeed header, exhaust and cat delete on my c4s. The car is sexy loud but, unfortunately after 3 years of having the set up a local police officer found it to be too loud. I have looked on fabspeeds website but I can't seem to find a silencer. Does anyone know where I can get one?

If not then ill take the ticket! This exhaust set up isn't cheap by any means...this guy is out of his mind he think I am going to put a factory muffler on the car.

Old 06-25-2013, 06:06 AM
palestar is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PoRsChE_ShIfTiN
I have a 996 fabspeed header, exhaust and cat delete on my c4s. The car is sexy loud but, unfortunately after 3 years of having the set up a local police officer found it to be too loud. I have looked on fabspeeds website but I can't seem to find a silencer. Does anyone know where I can get one?

If not then ill take the ticket! This exhaust set up isn't cheap by any means...this guy is out of his mind he think I am going to put a factory muffler on the car.
Did you get pulled over in Westerly? Just put muffler bypass pipes on my 996 and its stupid loud hehe

Old 06-25-2013, 06:13 AM
PoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura aboutPoRsChE_ShIfTiN has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, he was cool about it though. I told him that how the car came and he said he wasn't or wouldn't give me a ticket for it but, westerly had a lot of new rookies and they might. Whatever, I'll fight it. Hahaha if we go for a cruise our cars will echo so loud lol.

Old 06-25-2013, 08:23 AM
NineEreven is a jewel in the roughNineEreven is a jewel in the roughNineEreven is a jewel in the rough
Yea I have bypass pipes in my car nd it attracts a lot less attention from police than any of my previous cars yet its louder

Old 06-25-2013, 09:11 AM
Yeah they will leave you alone around here for the most part. I've had my c4s for 3 years now and I've been pulled over twice. Once cause the cop wanted to see who I was and didn't believe a 27 year old bought a 911 and then for my exhaust. For the most part they just admire the car for being the exotic car that it is then you get Robo dick who is jealous and has a point to prove.