996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Has anyone on here done buisness with Vertexautomotive?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 07:55 PM
BOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to behold
Has anyone on here done buisness with Vertexautomotive?

I just got an Aero spoiler from them, but I had two body shops say the spoiler was in such bad shape, they wouldn't even paint it, and turned me away. I hope this is a one-time problem. Anyone else work with that company? I'm taking it to the very best shop in Tucson Friday, and if they tell me the same, I hope Vertex will replace it or refund me. Bummer

Old 07-19-2013, 07:18 PM
invius is on a distinguished road
If they won't refund/replace contact your credit card company. Almost all card companies have a purchase protection built in to them these days, so they will refund the price and take possession of the item.

Good luck.

Old 07-21-2013, 02:39 PM
feroz928 is on a distinguished road
I've bought a couple of items from them through ebay and have not had any problems. Good luck

Old 07-21-2013, 03:48 PM
BOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to beholdBOOSTTT is a splendid one to behold
The spoiler is officially not repairable, so I'm going to return it. I'm asking for a return shipping label. I hope for a full refund, or the credit card will take over. Bummer.

On the other hand, I just had some H&R 1.25" drop springs on, and those are awesome!

Old 08-14-2013, 08:08 PM
WOW! It was an ordeal getting a refund from Vertex. I had to finally get my credit card to get my refund after multiple emails that were ignored. Charles was not helpful at all. George was the only guy at Vertex that helped me. The spoiler was actually from Better Bodies, and really poor quality. It had bubbles under the fiberglass, uneven edges that would not sit flush with the lid, cracks, and proportionally WAY off. One side was way longer than the other, the wing bolt hole was cracked and about an inch wider on one side. Very poor quality. 3 body shops said they would not even attempt to install it. I'm really happy I did get a refund, but with too much difficulty. Thank you Vertex for a refund, but your customer service needs help.

Old 08-15-2013, 05:30 AM
jacabean is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BOOSTTT
WOW! It was an ordeal getting a refund from Vertex. I had to finally get my credit card to get my refund after multiple emails that were ignored. Charles was not helpful at all. George was the only guy at Vertex that helped me. The spoiler was actually from Better Bodies, and really poor quality. It had bubbles under the fiberglass, uneven edges that would not sit flush with the lid, cracks, and proportionally WAY off. One side was way longer than the other, the wing bolt hole was cracked and about an inch wider on one side. Very poor quality. 3 body shops said they would not even attempt to install it. I'm really happy I did get a refund, but with too much difficulty. Thank you Vertex for a refund, but your customer service needs help.
I use vertex for parts every now and then . if you want a decent wing you should look at mashaw .

Old 08-15-2013, 02:17 PM
feroz928 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by jacabean
I use vertex for parts every now and then . if you want a decent wing you should look at mashaw .
I got my turbo front bumper from MA Shaw. Very nice people to work with

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.