996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

New Vendor Intro Chadwicks Triple Play

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor
Chadwick's is on a distinguished road
New Vendor Intro Chadwicks Triple Play

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and my company.
I'm Neil Chadwick owner of Chadwick's Triple Play, I live in Palm Beach Gardens, FL..

I have been a professional detailer and "car guy" for 46 years. I have developed a product and system for achieving show quality results in a 1/3 the time of conventional methods.
Chadwick's Triple Play has been used on over $500 Million worth of cars to date.It is used exclusively by Lamborghini Palm Beach for over 3 1/2 years on all their cars.We have 2 concours winners, one in Boca Raton 2012 and one recently in Pebble Beach 2013 and numerous NCRS winners.The owner of NPD(National Parts Depot) choose to use Chadwick's Triple Play on his Henry Ford Lincoln in Pebble Beach and at The Mustang Grand Nationals in Orlando on his 79 original Mustang Pace Car.

I have a wealth of knowledge to share along with my insight and wisdom in the detailing business.Don't hesitate to ask, I'll be glad to help

Chadwick's Triple Play is proudly made in the USA....

Step into the 21st Century and "Chadwick" your car

www.chadwickstripleplay.com

Best Neil

Old 09-18-2013, 06:32 AM
FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !
Thanks! I'll have a look as I like to have my car look it's best.

Old 09-18-2013, 07:38 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by FLA996TT
Thanks! I'll have a look as I like to have my car look it's best.
Thank you!!...any questions please don't hesitate....Best Neil

Old 10-08-2013, 01:36 PM
mrdezyne is on a distinguished road
Triple Play Test report

I had to bite and order a kit. Neil had it packed up and shipped the same day and it was at my door step within 2 days, off to a nice start.

The eternal skeptic wasn't ready to try this all-in-one product on my 911 first so I opted to do my test on my black Nissan Frontier Crew Cab. This truck is kept outside so it will see the worst of the worst as far as UV and weather, certainly not a garage queen, plus did I mention BLACK?

Following the instructions is very straight forward and simple, just read and follow, no more no less, if you have ever dusted a coffee table you can manage this product.

So, no water huh? After reading the reasoning behind this method I figured he might be onto something so as you can imagine, I closed my eyes, bit my lip, and began the first spray and wipe across my hood. WOW! That was simple! Dirt is collected on the microfiber cloth and no scratches like I had imagined, once again, so far so good. Next step is the foam block which acts like a clay bar to remove surface contaminants. Spray and softly make one pass like the instructions say. You can hear the block making that little tick tick noise as it passes over the ick stuck to your paint. Very light pressure, one swipe with the block and wipe down. Now let dry to a haze and buff with a fresh microfiber. HOLY CRAP! I now have one very silky smooth, deep shine half of a hood! Read the instructions again... nope that's it, I'm done. Hmmm? How can this result be that simple? How many hours have I spent, washing, drying, claying, waxing, and buffing, only to run out of time before I could get started on the interior bits? This will leave me oodles of time to get to all that stuff that I normally neglect.

3 weeks later and the shine is still nice and deep albeit dirty now. Its about time to do another wipe down/clean up. This time around I shouldn't have to use the foam block so it will go even quicker.

I wanted to share my observations since this sounds like one of those too good to be true, cure all your problems fix for everything. Well, it may not be the ticket for chapped oxidized paint restoration, but if your paint is in good shape and you just need something to keep it looking its best, this stuff is actually amazing and worth a shot! I have a complete kart dedicated to detail products in my garage, a complete kart! I've tried it all and half of it is junk that is now out of date with half a bottle left. Time will tell but first impressions I am thoroughly impressed and glad I took a chance. There are new products that promise the moon everywhere you turn, this one backs it up.

I am not affiliated with Chadwicks in anyway other than supporting Neil with my $70 purchase.

PS: Since then I have finished my wife's car and 911, all with great results.

Old 10-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by mrdezyne
I had to bite and order a kit. Neil had it packed up and shipped the same day and it was at my door step within 2 days, off to a nice start.

The eternal skeptic wasn't ready to try this all-in-one product on my 911 first so I opted to do my test on my black Nissan Frontier Crew Cab. This truck is kept outside so it will see the worst of the worst as far as UV and weather, certainly not a garage queen, plus did I mention BLACK?

Following the instructions is very straight forward and simple, just read and follow, no more no less, if you have ever dusted a coffee table you can manage this product.

So, no water huh? After reading the reasoning behind this method I figured he might be onto something so as you can imagine, I closed my eyes, bit my lip, and began the first spray and wipe across my hood. WOW! That was simple! Dirt is collected on the microfiber cloth and no scratches like I had imagined, once again, so far so good. Next step is the foam block which acts like a clay bar to remove surface contaminants. Spray and softly make one pass like the instructions say. You can hear the block making that little tick tick noise as it passes over the ick stuck to your paint. Very light pressure, one swipe with the block and wipe down. Now let dry to a haze and buff with a fresh microfiber. HOLY CRAP! I now have one very silky smooth, deep shine half of a hood! Read the instructions again... nope that's it, I'm done. Hmmm? How can this result be that simple? How many hours have I spent, washing, drying, claying, waxing, and buffing, only to run out of time before I could get started on the interior bits? This will leave me oodles of time to get to all that stuff that I normally neglect.

3 weeks later and the shine is still nice and deep albeit dirty now. Its about time to do another wipe down/clean up. This time around I shouldn't have to use the foam block so it will go even quicker.

I wanted to share my observations since this sounds like one of those too good to be true, cure all your problems fix for everything. Well, it may not be the ticket for chapped oxidized paint restoration, but if your paint is in good shape and you just need something to keep it looking its best, this stuff is actually amazing and worth a shot! I have a complete kart dedicated to detail products in my garage, a complete kart! I've tried it all and half of it is junk that is now out of date with half a bottle left. Time will tell but first impressions I am thoroughly impressed and glad I took a chance. There are new products that promise the moon everywhere you turn, this one backs it up.

I am not affiliated with Chadwicks in anyway other than supporting Neil with my $70 purchase.

PS: Since then I have finished my wife's car and 911, all with great results.
WOW!!!....Thank you so much for your honest and detailed testimonial....When a "legit" car guy is satisfied to your level it makes the developing of Triple Play, the system, and all of my efforts over the last 46 years worth while...Thanks so much for making my day...You are now "officially" Chadwick'd!!.....Best Neil

Old 10-09-2013, 02:23 PM
Benni is on a distinguished road
Okay, I bit the bullet. I need to do a good clean up on the 996 before it gets too cold. I'm also looking for a good and easy way to keep the wife's black Touareg clean. My G35 DD lives outside and gets ~5 car washes a year so that will be a good first test.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Benni
Okay, I bit the bullet. I need to do a good clean up on the 996 before it gets too cold. I'm also looking for a good and easy way to keep the wife's black Touareg clean. My G35 DD lives outside and gets ~5 car washes a year so that will be a good first test.
Benni....shipped today!!...I guarantee you will be totally satisfied....Thanks so much for your support...Don't hesitate if you have any questions..."Chadwick" your car!!....Best Neil

Old 10-24-2013, 11:51 AM
6ta1 will become famous soon enough
put it on my XMas list... lol

Old 10-26-2013, 06:50 PM
wmiranda is on a distinguished road
Just bit the bullet and ordered a kit for myself.Will post.

Old 10-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by wmiranda
Just bit the bullet and ordered a kit for myself.Will post.
Thanks!!!!....Shipped today.. "Chadwick" your car!!!....Neil

Old 10-28-2013, 12:31 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
This looks interesting to me as a way to keep my C4S and Cayenne clean in the winter when it's impractical to use water. This looks like something I could do in my garage.

The question is: what if my car is really, really dirty before this process? Things get pretty nasty up here in the mountains. What about brake dust?

Old 01-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Brake dust and a general layer of ick is exactly what this stuff is made for. If you just pulled in with your jeep from a muddy trail, not so much. The more I have used this product the more confident I have become with the results and how gentle it is on the paint. Follow the instructions to a T and you will see great results.

Old 01-09-2014, 11:34 AM
NineEreven is a jewel in the roughNineEreven is a jewel in the roughNineEreven is a jewel in the rough
I have a question. Are you familiar with the car detailer company called Zaino?

I use them as a polish and just use their instant detailing system between polishes. They don't have a "easy" between polishes mix. Will this strip any of that polish from the car or "dull" the shine received from the polish over time if I use the triple play 3 or so times between polishes?

Old 01-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Zaino is a great product, used it before on several cars. It sounds like you will be able to bypass the foam block portion since you have already polished the paint to that butter smooth finish. Chadwicks will be perfect to keep up that feel and shine between polishes and enhance the shine as well. The more you use it the easier it becomes to clean the car the next time and this can be done in the garage if you have elbow room around the car. In fact I would guess that you will be able to extend your polish cycle even longer once you start a maintenance with Triple Play.