996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Evolution Motorsports: An Introduction and our New Website

Old 11-25-2013, 04:04 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Evolution Motorsports: An Introduction and our New Website

Hello!

Just dropping a note to introduce myself to the community and to introduce the community to our new website.

My name is Sam Stone, and I'm the new retail sales representative for Evolution Motorsports. I'll be working with communities and customers like you guys to help you learn about what we have to offer here at EVOMS, to build some fast cars, and to assist customers with any issues they might have. For those who have recently been working with Gabe, he has moved over to handling the wholesale side of our business working to accomplish the same goals with our dealers around the world. I would be happy to assist any of you moving forward.

I've recently joined EVOMS having spent four and a half years with Imola Motorsports in Minnesota working with their performance projects and tuning. Imola is an EVOMS partner, which gave me ample opportunity to work with various EVOMS products at all levels. Prior to coming to work down here, there were very few EVOMS products that I had not held in my hands or had stored on my computer, helped install, evaluated, and gotten a lot of seat time in. I was happy with what I saw, and was always treated well by the staff here at EVOMS. When I was looking to move out of the midwest, Ian was the first person I approached and I'm very pleased it has worked out!

Away from the shop, my own personal cars have always been VW/Audis. My daily driver is a lightly modified VW Mk5 GTI. It's practical, reliable, gets 28mpg in town, and is fun to drive when I want to. My project of eight years, going back to my first car, is a 1990 Audi Coupe Quattro with a built 20vt 5cyl. It weighs slightly under 3000lb and currently makes around 400whp. It's about halfway down a slippery slope towards being a terrible street car and awesome track car. Very function over form right now, but I enjoy driving a lot more than I enjoy doing bodywork. I've built and tuned the whole thing myself, many times over at this point. I've learned a lot of lessons through a lot of failures on that car, but that's how I've learned to respect the process and the laws of physics. It also gives me a tremendous appreciation for what goes into the Special Ops projects we do here.

Anyways, enough about me, onto business!

We have recently launched our new website at www.evoms.com. This is a long awaited upgrade, and makes it much easier and quicker to browse our product line at all hours of the day.

To celebrate, we are offering 15% off on our entire line of V-Flow Intakes. Use coupon code EVOMSVFLOW at checkout to claim this offer .

Stay tuned for a lot more from us. The successor to Mayhem, our record-setting 997TT, is in its early stages and we're looking forward to setting new benchmarks with it. We'll be rolling out some new products soon and have some great promotions in the pipeline as well.

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds