996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Source for MKII Side Skirts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 06:44 AM
Mark511 is on a distinguished road
Source for MKII Side Skirts

First off hi, I am new here and to the Porsche world. Recently Purchased a 2003 C2 and the one thing the car doesn't have that is a must is side skirts. Looking for a good source to purchase the complete kit new or used. Obviously looking to get them for the best price possible. Any good suggestions?

Old 01-20-2014, 06:57 AM
jacabean is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mark511
First off hi, I am new here and to the Porsche world. Recently Purchased a 2003 C2 and the one thing the car doesn't have that is a must is side skirts. Looking for a good source to purchase the complete kit new or used. Obviously looking to get them for the best price possible. Any good suggestions?
Suncoast

Old 01-21-2014, 06:34 AM
They do have good prices, was hoping to find some takes-offs/used ones if possible. I will give it a few weeks then go the Suncoast route if I have no luck. Thanks.

Old 01-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Good luck in your search for finding a used pair, we also offer the kit if you don't end up finding any. That includes everything you need. For more information Click Here.

By the way post a few pictures up of your car

Old 01-21-2014, 03:36 PM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Good luck in your search for finding a used pair, we also offer the kit if you don't end up finding any. That includes everything you need. For more information Click Here.

By the way post a few pictures up of your car
Thanks, I just sent you an email since I cannot PM as of yet.

Old 01-22-2014, 09:18 AM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Did you send the email to sales? We have a few different options that you can use. For more information Click Here. Let me know if you need anything else or have any other questions.

Old 01-22-2014, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Did you send the email to sales? We have a few different options that you can use. For more information Click Here. Let me know if you need anything else or have any other questions.
I did email sales and never heard back.

Old 01-22-2014, 09:50 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Mark511
I did email sales and never heard back.
I'll try to see if I can track it down. In the mean time you can Email me directly jcrabtree@ecstuning.com if you would like, about any questions you might have.