996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

'99 blue Carrera stolen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 06:45 AM
XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !XR4Tim Is a GOD !
Congrats! Sounds like you beat the odds by getting it back!

Old 10-28-2014, 09:16 AM
alpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KayaMaya
I was told it turned up because my baby girl is unique.
The only one in Chicago.

Thank you sooooo much for your support. You've helped me a LOT !

Ps. Anyone wants to race ?

LoL
Congrats. Now we need pics of your unique ride.

Old 10-28-2014, 10:27 AM
bornrich is on a distinguished road
I hope there wasn't any damage to your ride, other than the scum's butt prints in your seats. A good clean will take care of that.

Old 10-28-2014, 10:33 AM
porschemama will become famous soon enoughporschemama will become famous soon enough
Good news! Hope the car wasn't damaged. And why would an ex have a hold of your precious baby? Once deemed an ex, put a lo jack on it and change the lock (of your house)

Old 10-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !Macster Is a GOD !
My car was found by local detectives.
No one in the world is happier than I am now.
Thank you SO MUCH for your answers, ideas and support. I never lost faith because of you !
My baby was found 50blocks away from my home...along with 150 other items that were stolen from other people's cars.
Thieves were handcuffed and locked thanks to Burbank, IL detectives.
I was told it turned up because my baby girl is unique.
The only one in Chicago.

Thank you sooooo much for your support. You've helped me a LOT !

Ps. Anyone wants to race ?

LoL
Good news.

Just a word of warning.

Check the interior of the car for needles (new or used!) and any other drug paraphernalia. Be very careful in doing this. You do not want to stick yourself.

And you do not want to get pulled over and have a drug dog find dope or other stuff left in the car by the car thief and whoever he (or she) might have had in the car.

Also, it might be overkill but you might want to consider get the lock tumblers replaced so this renders the existing key blades inoperable. You'll have to get new blades made. Be aware the thief probably knows where he picked up the car and thus he knows where you live. Even if he is in jail he can share this with his buddies, read fellow low life thieves/thugs.

And not to scare you any but you need to become extra vigilant when you leave your house and when you come home that no one is perhaps waiting for you either outside of your house or even in your car.

Old 10-28-2014, 01:08 PM
BradB is a name known to allBradB is a name known to allBradB is a name known to allBradB is a name known to allBradB is a name known to allBradB is a name known to all
Great news! Lucky you.

Old 10-30-2014, 11:13 AM
Jahre 40AE is just really niceJahre 40AE is just really niceJahre 40AE is just really niceJahre 40AE is just really niceJahre 40AE is just really nice
My ex was re-parking the car and was too lazy to bring the keys back home,so he left them under the radio...
Hey im glad you got your car back, I was also a victim of a stolen car in the past, but hmmmm The Ex "accidentally" left the keys in the car... lol too suspecious...j/k

Old 10-30-2014, 12:15 PM
FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !FLA996TT Is a GOD !
This is excellent advice!

Originally Posted by Macster
Good news.

Just a word of warning.

Check the interior of the car for needles (new or used!) and any other drug paraphernalia. Be very careful in doing this. You do not want to stick yourself.

And you do not want to get pulled over and have a drug dog find dope or other stuff left in the car by the car thief and whoever he (or she) might have had in the car.

Also, it might be overkill but you might want to consider get the lock tumblers replaced so this renders the existing key blades inoperable. You'll have to get new blades made. Be aware the thief probably knows where he picked up the car and thus he knows where you live. Even if he is in jail he can share this with his buddies, read fellow low life thieves/thugs.

And not to scare you any but you need to become extra vigilant when you leave your house and when you come home that no one is perhaps waiting for you either outside of your house or even in your car.

Old 10-30-2014, 01:03 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Every time I read this thread it makes me think of Ricky Bobby saying prayers before dinner... "Dear tiny infant Jesus... we thank you for this food".