996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

New pedals needed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 01:03 AM
UrsaMinor1 will become famous soon enoughUrsaMinor1 will become famous soon enough
New pedals needed

I'm after some new foot pedals and want aluminum ones but ask if there is a brand or make better than most or are there sets generally deemed to be the perfect pedal by 996 6speeder? I want to avoid Chinese imports but also note being UK based my car is RHD (does that make a difference) although happy to pay any overseas delivery charges if coming from USA Feedback please

Old 12-16-2014, 07:30 AM
alpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond reputealpine003 has a reputation beyond repute
Suncoast Porsche pedal set. Or if you have smaller feet and like to heel/toe lazily, Rennline pedals.

http://www.suncoastparts.com/product/YPEDAL.html

http://www.rennline.com/Rennline-Aluminum-Pedal-Set-4-piece-Rubber-Grip-Mini/productinfo/P71.60.96/

Old 12-16-2014, 08:30 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Our pedal sets are one of the most popular items we have. They offer great feel and grip with a very stylish look. We have them in our Cayman and love them. Easy install too!

Porsche Sport Pedal Set

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 12-17-2014, 05:28 PM
r6vr6 is a name known to allr6vr6 is a name known to allr6vr6 is a name known to allr6vr6 is a name known to allr6vr6 is a name known to allr6vr6 is a name known to all
I used ultimate pedals in my m3 and really like them. I got the frosted anti slip version.

Old 12-18-2014, 09:39 AM
b2sc is on a distinguished road
I just ordered a set of SRP pedals. These have been talked up quite a bit on Rennline and have several options available.

http://www.srpracing.com/

Old 12-20-2014, 03:19 AM
silverfizz has much to be proud ofsilverfizz has much to be proud ofsilverfizz has much to be proud ofsilverfizz has much to be proud ofsilverfizz has much to be proud ofsilverfizz has much to be proud ofsilverfizz has much to be proud ofsilverfizz has much to be proud ofsilverfizz has much to be proud of
+ 1 for Suncoast! Looks and feels great (have them in my car)

Old 12-22-2014, 12:38 AM
UrsaMinor1 will become famous soon enoughUrsaMinor1 will become famous soon enough
Ah i didnt take into consideration foot rest plate would be machined to fit LHD cars when mines right hand being UK. Loving the Suncoast pedals though, might order anyway and do without the foot rest.

Also feeling the nickel look pedal (Image 4) on the SRP site

Old 12-28-2014, 09:55 AM
jzarrabi has a spectacular aura aboutjzarrabi has a spectacular aura aboutjzarrabi has a spectacular aura about
I may be too late but SRP pedals all the way. Many options to choose from, colors and they work and fit amazingly.

Old 12-28-2014, 02:25 PM
peteb3 is on a distinguished road
Ruf?

Old 12-29-2014, 12:09 PM
B8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond reputeB8_RDC has a reputation beyond repute
I have a set of manual + dead pedal rennline for sale, $190 shipped.

Last edited by B8_RDC; 12-29-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Old 01-01-2015, 03:31 PM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
Thank you so much for not requesting "petals" or the more common "peddles". I especially love it when people ask about the "break peddle".

I had the set from Suncoast in my 996. They looked nice, but some of the rubber backing on the brake and clutch pedals was unsupported, and as a result the rubber nubs sunk into the pedal. I'd buy a set without rubber nubs if I was buying again.

Old 01-01-2015, 04:18 PM
dporto is on a distinguished road
I just installed a similar set as ^DennisC^ (The Suncoast set)... This is the first thing I noticed (the unsupported rubber) as the clutch & break pedal pads are larger than the backings they bolt to. It's not really too big a deal to glue the rubber backing to the back of the aluminum - it's only really necessary on the bottom of the pad(s) as it hangs below the backing by a little bit. For the $100 they cost and the great look and feel they give, I think they're well worth it.

Old 01-02-2015, 05:30 AM
Originally Posted by B8_RDC
I have a set of manual + dead pedal rennline for sale, $190 shipped.
Thanks but I'm in the UK so I need the dead pedal to fit RHD vehicle.

Still searching for something suitable, within budget and looks right

Last edited by UrsaMinor1; 01-02-2015 at 05:34 AM.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:42 PM
sidewindr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by SuncoastParts
Our pedal sets are one of the most popular items we have. They offer great feel and grip with a very stylish look. We have them in our Cayman and love them. Easy install too!

Porsche Sport Pedal Set

link is not working

Old 01-07-2015, 06:05 PM
feroz928 is on a distinguished road
I have a set of cheapies that I purchased on Ebay for about $75.00. I bought them about three years ago and they still look good IMHO

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New pedals needed