996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Anyone have Recaro SRD/Speed seats in their 996?

Old 01-12-2017, 12:44 PM
infinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to behold
Anyone have Recaro SRD/Speed seats in their 996?

I have a set sitting around and was wondering if they fit the 996 ok. I see people putting them in 993s but not the 996.

Old 01-12-2017, 02:49 PM
LuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud ofLuckyOnes has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by infinkc
I have a set sitting around ...
First world problems

Old 01-12-2017, 04:56 PM
infinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to beholdinfinkc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by LuckyOnes
First world problems
Actually have 2 sets sitting around, had one set in a car i sold, liked them so much i bought another set from my friend when he sold his car. I was going to put them in my other car, but they dont fit because the top bolster portion is too wide. I cant seem to find anyone putting them in a 996. I would think the 996 is wider than the 993, but the 993 didnt have much of a center console either.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.