996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

NHP products??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2017, 05:02 AM
dgantt is an unknown quantity at this point
NHP products??

Any one have any experience with the NHP maxspeed X51 style headers. I see there 48mm. Any issues with quality? Any horse power gains or like most headers for our cars a wash. Thanks for any info.

Old 02-05-2017, 05:57 PM
jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !jhbrennan Is a GOD !
Don't know much about NHP (Chinese?). The OEM X51 headers flow great and will mate up to your OEM mufflers with no issues.
http://www.gaudinporscheparts.com/au...-manifold-scat

Old 02-06-2017, 06:55 PM
dgantt is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the reply. I've been reading some good things so far about them but you never know if you get gains from any company. According to any performance company there product gives you like 25 hp which we know is not true especially on the Carrera's M96 engine. I did like that they stated modest gains like 10 to 15 depending on what you all ready have done to the car. I have a fabspeed supercup exhaust and would live to finish the exhaust with them but I cant see paying over 3k for headers and CAT bypass.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.