996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

996 pic thread

Old 03-29-2007, 04:36 AM
slocumda is on a distinguished road
This is my daily driver. No mods except a new Alpine head unit which makes a big difference. Doug

Old 03-29-2007, 09:27 AM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
kelvinC, beautifull base car to start the modding process

Old 03-29-2007, 11:41 AM
KelvinC will become famous soon enough
Thanks, I plan to...just, I've had so many excuses so far. But I'll get to it, slowly.

Old 03-29-2007, 12:35 PM
hotcello is on a distinguished road
Here is my cab that I am still waiting to get the car lower, I am asking for trouble since I live here in New York but got to do it soon.
Name:  gt2wing2.jpg
Views: 1406
Size:  86.5 KB

Old 03-29-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by Yoshinoya
Hey hotcello, to post pics you need to start an online photo album. Try using photobucket.com. Once you upload your pics, just copy and paste the url for each image into your post. To add your image url to the post just hit the add image button. Hope that helps =)
Thanks.Name:  Kenstoys019.jpg
Views: 1425
Size:  101.7 KB

Old 03-29-2007, 12:39 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
never seen an interior like that...is that stock? very nice!!!

Old 03-29-2007, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by Redridge
never seen an interior like that...is that stock? very nice!!!
I wish, I had the dash carbon fiber cover made

Old 03-29-2007, 03:25 PM
IhuangerI has a spectacular aura aboutIhuangerI has a spectacular aura about
Thought I'd throw up some of my seal baby.

At good ol Arling's

did it work?

Old 03-29-2007, 04:17 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by hotcello
Thanks.
WOW!! one of the most beautiful p-car interiors ive ever seen! really SICK ride man

Old 03-29-2007, 04:54 PM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Yoshinoya
Hey fellas,

Those C4S' are lookin siick. just wanted to chime in and add my pics.

MONEY!!! do you plan on showing your c4s?

Originally Posted by KaamaCat
Here ya go. (Picked her up about 1month ago, 04' w/1650 miles, ordered-as-u-see it from Porsche)
thanks for sharing! your c4s looks AMAZING! my eyes literally went when i first saw the pictures

Old 03-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Banned
Arnee is an unknown quantity at this point
Yoshinoya, I've seen you around! I wasn't driving my 4S when I saw you though. Do you have pics of the front?

Old 03-29-2007, 07:01 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Kirby and Robyn C took some great picture of mine....

Old 03-29-2007, 07:01 PM
KaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura aboutKaamaCat has a spectacular aura about
Hotcello.....know what.... after seeing yours, I think all Cabs should come with the wing. Very nice!

HIGHcard (and all, thanks for the compliments)...I must share about the "wow" part.

Originally I was looking at something the wife could drive, like a CaymanS w/Tip (although drooled every time I'd pass a C4S in the lot). Had an early dinner and decided to stop by the dealer and see what new came into the lot. As we're heading into the store, back to our salesperson.......... there it was. I looked at my son, both our thoughts were OH MAMMY.......and the wife loved it. Funny part is its not a Tip... (Needless to say, the salesguy rolled a few cars out of the way, they opened the front doors, rolled it outside......... and it was history from there). New car miles, 4yr/100K warranty, options I would have ordered myself had I been smart-enough.....I mean every one I would have chosen.

I do keep the spare California Duster busy on those wheels though.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:13 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by KelvinC
Thanks, I plan to...just, I've had so many excuses so far. But I'll get to it, slowly.
Don't worry buddy, when the time comes, I'll hook u up.

Old 03-29-2007, 07:34 PM
KelvinC will become famous soon enough
Hey, thanks bro.

I hope you're gonna be there saturday.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 996 pic thread