997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

anyone in LA have aftermarket exhaust i could hear?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 09:38 PM
sam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to behold
anyone in LA have aftermarket exhaust i could hear?

Basically i just got my turbo(check my othere thread for pics), and i am strongly considering an aftermarket exhaust. However i go by the belief that youtube videos are utter garbage. Therefore if anyone would be kind enough to possibly meet me up at a meet, or at supercar sunday(or any of those type of events, or anywhere in general)....i would really appreciate it.

I am REALLY dieing to hear a straight piped turbo. So please let me know if you can.

Maybe if enough people want, we can set up a meet for 6speedonline'ers. On the side we could have a few people with different exhaust set ups showing what they have for the rest of the 997tt community wanting an aftermarket exhaust.

Anyway, just a thought.

-Sam

Old 12-22-2009, 02:45 PM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sam12345
Basically i just got my turbo(check my othere thread for pics), and i am strongly considering an aftermarket exhaust. However i go by the belief that youtube videos are utter garbage. Therefore if anyone would be kind enough to possibly meet me up at a meet, or at supercar sunday(or any of those type of events, or anywhere in general)....i would really appreciate it.

I am REALLY dieing to hear a straight piped turbo. So please let me know if you can.

Maybe if enough people want, we can set up a meet for 6speedonline'ers. On the side we could have a few people with different exhaust set ups showing what they have for the rest of the 997tt community wanting an aftermarket exhaust.

Anyway, just a thought.

-Sam
You can hear mine. I'm in the OC.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
We usually have a few cars in the shop with system on them including our World Challenge GT system .

Feel free to stop by.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:21 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
I'm in the L.A. area. You're welcomed to hear mine (FVD) but it would have to wait until after the new year. Just shoot me a PM.

Old 12-23-2009, 02:34 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TTdude
I'm in the L.A. area. You're welcomed to hear mine (FVD) but it would have to wait until after the new year. Just shoot me a PM.
Anyone in the LA area over the X-mas weekend with an FVD Brombacher on a 997TT?

Old 12-23-2009, 02:42 PM
TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !TTdude Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bonehead
Anyone in the LA area over the X-mas weekend with an FVD Brombacher on a 997TT?
Ah man...out until new year's, otherwise I would be happy to oblige.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:18 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
I would head out to cars & coffee in Irvine not to far from LA right at the 5 & 405 on Alton parkway on any sat there's usually a decent number of friendly turbo's around with an array of exhausts to listen to, in fact we actually had one of those listening parties about a month ago,keep an eye out on the SoCal events page for for a run to C & C ,i'll probably head out this sat usually a good crowd on a holiday weekend.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:27 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by twturbo
I would head out to cars & coffee in Irvine not to far from LA right at the 5 & 405 on Alton parkway on any sat there's usually a decent number of friendly turbo's around with an array of exhausts to listen to, in fact we actually had one of those listening parties about a month ago,keep an eye out on the SoCal events page for for a run to C & C ,i'll probably head out this sat usually a good crowd on a holiday weekend.
I'm going to be in SoCal this weekend. Is C&C def going on this Sat?? I'd love to swing by and check out the cars, listen to some exhausts, and meet some 6speeders!

Old 12-23-2009, 11:51 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
I'm going to be in SoCal this weekend. Is C&C def going on this Sat?? I'd love to swing by and check out the cars, listen to some exhausts, and meet some 6speeders!
Yeah it will definitely be going on i'm going for sure & just posted thread on events page to see if anyone else is in.

Old 12-24-2009, 04:09 AM
sam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to beholdsam12345 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by twturbo
Sounds fantastic, i will definitely come!

Bonehead! seems as though our coffee may actually happen! However, it shall be on me due to your hospitality when i was going to come to arizona.

Old 12-24-2009, 08:14 AM
Originally Posted by sam12345
Sounds fantastic, i will definitely come!

Bonehead! seems as though our coffee may actually happen! However, it shall be on me due to your hospitality when i was going to come to arizona.
Sounds good! I'm going to be about 30 minutes north of Irvine on Saturday, so getting there at 7AM may be a bit tough. I'll def try to make it though

Old 12-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Sounds good! I'm going to be about 30 minutes north of Irvine on Saturday, so getting there at 7AM may be a bit tough. I'll def try to make it though
I am 45 minutes north of irvine, so i feel your pain.

Old 12-24-2009, 09:27 PM
QUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to beholdQUIK 911 is a splendid one to behold
I want to show off my custom BBI Exhaust to. Maybe C&C Jan. 2nd??

Old 02-11-2010, 09:11 PM
bump

Any tubi race or cargraphic loud's i could hear?

Or even straight piped

I will buy you coffee ! lol

Old 02-12-2010, 02:10 AM
cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !cannga Is a GOD !
Sam,

My car has Cargraphic Loud. I am busy this weekend but could be at the Irvine Car & Coffee on Saturday Feb 20. What time does C&C start again? I might arrive a little late as I work the graveyard shift the night before, from midnight until 7am Saturday. http://www.cars-and-coffee.com/location2.html

Maybe you could make another post/announcement (sticky for a few days?) so other cars with different exhausts would show up and we make this an Turbo exhaust day for anyone who might be interested? Ask Mike/Gotboost and others with the BBI exhaust, AWE, GMG, etc., to be there? The more the better I would think.

If this is a go, we'll exchange cell phone through PM. I am of course, the guy in the red turbo and HRE P40. I could hold an "Audiophiles' guide to exhaust audition" session or something for anyone who is new to this and don't know what to watch out and listen for. LOL. For more info, check here: http://www.rennteam.com/forum/thread...ust/page1.html

Last edited by cannga; 02-12-2010 at 02:29 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: anyone in LA have aftermarket exhaust i could hear?