997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

You must see this - pics

Old 11-04-2010, 08:33 PM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
Thumbs down You must see this - pics

i know this the 2nd thread i write ..
told you i will post the pics of the headers so that you all of 6speeders can see them and judge

see the welding bad

see the air flow Passages

big cracks !!!!!!

These 2 headers are the same !!! the left one in the pic is the 1st header i received with the package when i bought the it , the other which is in the right in the pic was the 2nd set dan sent it when the first set failed !

please see the Difference in both headers !!!!!!!!!!!!

when We discussed me and dan the problem he Offered me :

that i should send the headers to him and he will Examines the headers then will see if he pay me my money back or he make new custom headers !!!

I have strongly rejected his offer for many reasons :

1- i can not stop my car for 2 or 3 weeks , this the only car i have
2- i do not trust vivid anymore , am afraid that i send the headers and got nothing in the end
3- i do not want to install his headers again in my car , i tried it 2 times and i had alot of problems .. i think this is my right and am free to choose what option i want !!
4- when you look to dan's car , look to his headers and compare it to mine you will see the big Difference between them so that i do not trust his welder any more

So i told him and ask to pay me back my money , once i receive the money , in same day i will ship his headers to him Directly .. At least my right guaranteed !!! the problem will end in this .. but he did not agree

BTW .. bbywu our kind Moderator tried to help both of us to get this problem end .. but ... !!!

Now i think I know what company is vivid !!!

Old 11-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Bob did help you and he also explained policy toward flame threads...please keep working with Bob to get this resolved...thread closed

Old 11-04-2010, 09:56 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
I have been actively working with both Dan and Yousef by PM to get this situation resolved. After several PMs, I have made progress, but have not resolved the issue. I am disappointed that another another thread has been opened...especially since I was trying to assist in the resolution of this matter.

To summarize this matter without going into our private messages, Dan has offered to replace headers again free of charge. This would be the second replacement set made outside of the warranty period. The stipulation is that Yousef would need to return the damaged parts...cost of shipping paid by Dan.

Despite my efforts, it appears that no further compromises are being made...and one party would like to use the forum as means to an end. Since one party strongly feels that this is a better way to resolve the issue, I guess I should consider absolving myself of further efforts.

Last edited by bbywu; 11-04-2010 at 09:58 PM.