997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

997TT MK.1 PCM 3 conversion DONE :)

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 02-05-2013, 08:34 PM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
great job, very interested in the details

Old 02-05-2013, 08:48 PM
tekniik is a splendid one to beholdtekniik is a splendid one to beholdtekniik is a splendid one to beholdtekniik is a splendid one to beholdtekniik is a splendid one to beholdtekniik is a splendid one to behold
Nice! Cannot wait for more details.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:13 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Want!!!!!

Old 02-06-2013, 09:40 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to beholdSuncoastRyan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by function12
Very sweet!!! Would love to know the details!!
So, Ryan when is the US kit coming out??

This was a USA PCM, so as soon as Emre can give us the details we might be able to come out with a kit!

ryan@suncoastparts.com

Old 02-06-2013, 10:07 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
I think if Emre wanted to help us in doing the same mods then he would have posted by now!!

Old 02-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Aisxos is a jewel in the roughAisxos is a jewel in the roughAisxos is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GTRNICK
I think if Emre wanted to help us in doing the same mods then he would have posted by now!!
I dont believe Emre is that kind of guy... He is a true Porsche enthusiast, and has helped a lot of people with his tests - knowledge

Old 02-06-2013, 01:30 PM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Aisxos
I dont believe Emre is that kind of guy... He is a true Porsche enthusiast, and has helped a lot of people with his tests - knowledge

A few times I have made a comment on a thread and it has been ignored so.....

Old 02-07-2013, 06:09 AM
DARTH-VADER is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by aisxos
i dont believe emre is that kind of guy... He is a true porsche enthusiast, and has helped a lot of people with his tests - knowledge
+1000000

Old 02-07-2013, 06:13 AM
PAULG is just really nicePAULG is just really nicePAULG is just really nicePAULG is just really nicePAULG is just really nice
With my Padles steering wheel Emre told me how to do it!
He is pioneer !!

Old 02-07-2013, 07:26 AM
eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !eclou Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GTRNICK
I have no reason to fault someone for profiting from a new innovative product or application of products, especially considering the amount of time and cost of items it involved. Without the motivation for profit very few people would strive to develop things for our cars. I would be willing to pay some premium to add a PCM3 to my 1st gen 997 turbo, as the band-aid Parrot and Dension on my car are sometimes very frustrating

Old 02-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Aisxos is a jewel in the roughAisxos is a jewel in the roughAisxos is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by eclou

i have no reason to fault someone for profiting from a new innovative product or application of products, especially considering the amount of time and cost of items it involved. Without the motivation for profit very few people would strive to develop things for our cars. I would be willing to pay some premium to add a pcm3 to my 1st gen 997 turbo, as the band-aid parrot and dension on my car are sometimes very frustrating
+1000

Old 02-07-2013, 08:33 AM
TT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to beholdTT-911 is a splendid one to behold
Since some time (a year or 2, don't know for sure) a German (or Austrian) company is offering PCM3 in 997/1.
The cost was/is around 14,000 euro if I remember correct. Could be more.

I am curious to know how much this kit will cost.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by eclou
great job, very interested in the details
+1 This would be a cool upgrade!

Old 02-07-2013, 01:23 PM
gkinvest is a jewel in the roughgkinvest is a jewel in the roughgkinvest is a jewel in the roughgkinvest is a jewel in the rough
Very interesting mode !
Subscribed

Old 02-07-2013, 01:44 PM
JoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond repute
you can put an iPad and paint the trim black...

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: 997TT MK.1 PCM 3 conversion DONE :)