997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Modified Stock Suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-27-2013, 12:28 AM
Saint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud ofSaint Ari has much to be proud of
+1 on posted info.

Old 12-27-2013, 04:24 AM
semih is on a distinguished road
I m interested too

Old 12-27-2013, 06:32 AM
Former Vendor
Harris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by limitedslip
Can we get some actual info posted in this thread instead of this PM me PM you nonsense
There is only certain information that we can publicly announce right now, so I am sorry for only posting limited information. The DSC computer is available now for $1,190.00 and replaces the PASM computer currently in your car. The system works with all PASM cars, lowered or stock. Our DSC computer also allows you to convert a non-PASM car to PASM with having a standalone computer that makes the suspension full time active.

By having a full time active suspension, the car is no longer too soft or too stiff. The car will drive nice, absorb bumps in the road and instantaneously adjust to any inputs made by the driver.

Here is a video of Randy Pobst explaining how the car is reacting while driving one of our cars with DSC.

Thank you for all of the interest in DSC. It is an amazing system! Please email or PM me for further information.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:24 AM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Fascinating, of course! Bit of a contradiction when you say you can only reveal so much and then say currently available. What is involved in the install? How similar is this to the new PDDC? I only wonder about the extra wear on adjusting shocks much more than they were originally engineered.

Old 12-27-2013, 08:44 AM
Former Vendor
Harris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ryem3
Fascinating, of course! Bit of a contradiction when you say you can only reveal so much and then say currently available. What is involved in the install? How similar is this to the new PDDC? I only wonder about the extra wear on adjusting shocks much more than they were originally engineered.
There is only so much I can say publicly about how the system works and I can PM you about that though.

PDCC is not active in the way that our system is. Our system is not available for the 981/991 cars yet though. I can say that you are not adding any extra wear on the shocks. It is all computer driven and all of the systems can handle everything just fine.

Old 12-27-2013, 01:36 PM
kir
kir is on a distinguished road
It will be very interesting to read the reviews once the product is "properly" out there.

However, I am not quite sure this is exactly what I am looking for. I guess I misinterpreted what this system is all about. I can't say that I really miss any lacking "activeness" in the stock 997.1TT PASM, I just have a problem with the default setting being too soft and the sport setting being too firm. I wish there was a simple way to fix that.

997TT 2007 / Manual 6sp (Short Shift) / Guards Red / Nature Brown / LSD / so far all stock

Old 12-27-2013, 01:38 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by kir
It will be very interesting to read the reviews once the product is "properly" out there.

However, I am not quite sure this is exactly what I am looking for. I guess I misinterpreted what this system is all about. I can't say that I really miss any lacking "activeness" in the stock 997.1TT PASM, I just have a problem with the default setting being too soft and the sport setting being too firm. I wish there was a simple way to fix that.

997TT 2007 / Manual 6sp (Short Shift) / Guards Red / Nature Brown / LSD / so far all stock
DSC will fix what you are describing.

Old 12-27-2013, 01:47 PM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Harris@TPCRacing
There is only so much I can say publicly about how the system works and I can PM you about that though.

PDCC is not active in the way that our system is. Our system is not available for the 981/991 cars yet though. I can say that you are not adding any extra wear on the shocks. It is all computer driven and all of the systems can handle everything just fine.
Please PM me about it cheers. Very interested!

I have a Bilstein PASM kit and even though it is an improvement over stock I still cant stand the on/off feeling you get!

Old 12-27-2013, 02:32 PM
Former Vendor
PM sent.

Old 12-27-2013, 05:46 PM
bgrpph has a spectacular aura aboutbgrpph has a spectacular aura aboutbgrpph has a spectacular aura about
Decided to order one for my 07 TT, tip -sent harris info. looking forward to stock PASM suspension between rock hard or luxury soft.
Barry

Old 12-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Harris@TPCRacing

Can you PM me as well regarding his question?

Old 12-30-2013, 11:36 AM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
I tell you what from what I have been PM'd it does sound like it is an amazing piece of kit!!!

Old 12-30-2013, 01:56 PM
skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !skandalis447 Is a GOD !
Please pm me as well...thank you...

Old 12-30-2013, 02:03 PM
Former Vendor
PM sent.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:15 PM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
Harris, can you PM me some info on this ? im super excited to learn more about it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Modified Stock Suspension