997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Modified Stock Suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2014, 12:19 PM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Fskof
What is the lastest on this product? Anyone install and road tested this unit yet?
Read bgrpph's post in this thread...

Old 01-14-2014, 03:34 PM
Thenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by leadville1
Well it has Randy Probst as well
Thank you. Somewhat misleading to insinuate that's an average driver and with ONLY your mod he can keep up with the other cars.

Old 01-14-2014, 03:39 PM
bgrpph has a spectacular aura aboutbgrpph has a spectacular aura aboutbgrpph has a spectacular aura about
posted 2 short reviews-earlier- it's been on stock 07 TT w 22k miles for 2 weeks now- it's big improvement for daily use car (no more cushion ride with PASM off or very harsh/stiff ride with PASM on) - much better feel to car as i've said earlier- mine is street only car & i'm enjoying the DSC- much better suspension feel now w/o lowering car w/springs or installing coilovers- very nice for my use & easy install- Wish we still had a track so i could test it out there-
just drove my wife's stock 07 Boxster S last night since i installed this on my TT- the TT ride seems a bit smoother in mode 1 than the stock Box S does- TT in mode 1 doesn't feel as stiff as stock Boxster S suspension- see my earlier views for more specifics-

Old 01-14-2014, 03:44 PM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
how do you change modes ? does the shock button on the center console work ?
i need to get back into grind mode so i can mod my car again.

this is going to be next on my list.

Old 01-14-2014, 03:53 PM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Steve K ny
how do you change modes ? does the shock button on the center console work ?
i need to get back into grind mode so i can mod my car again.

this is going to be next on my list.
You switch between modes by pressing the shock button that is in your car. In Mode 1, the light will stay lit. In Mode 2, the light will blink twice and Mode 3, the light will blink three times. The computer is also set to remember which mode you had it in so when you turn off the car, it will be in the mode you left it on when you get back in.

I am so friggin tempted to buy one.

Old 01-14-2014, 03:56 PM
40TO60N1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gtrnick

i am so friggin tempted to buy one.
+1 !!!!!

Old 01-14-2014, 04:41 PM
GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !GTRNICK Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Car-Narcissist
Group Buy??
Yes with a 30 day now quibble

Old 01-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Fskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to beholdFskof is a splendid one to behold
Will the DSC remove or reduce the porpoising and body roll of the stock setup.
The body lean in high speed corners, and the squatting and diving with accel and decel?

Old 01-15-2014, 08:49 AM
Former Vendor
Harris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Fskof
Will the DSC remove or reduce the porpoising and body roll of the stock setup.
The body lean in high speed corners, and the squatting and diving with accel and decel?
The DSC computer will help with that. To help even further with roll/lean in the corner, I would also suggest sway bars as well as the DSC system. DSC will help though.

Old 01-17-2014, 12:17 AM
Steve_TT has a spectacular aura aboutSteve_TT has a spectacular aura about
Please pm me info too. Thx

Old 01-17-2014, 12:51 AM
Jako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to behold
PM too please. 2008 997.1 turbo. Everything stock.

Old 01-17-2014, 05:02 AM
slawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond repute
Harris please PM me as well.

Old 01-17-2014, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor
Harris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant future
Messages have been sent!

Old 01-17-2014, 10:05 AM
Hampi is on a distinguished road
I have Bilstein Damptronic suspension. The range between sport and normal mode setting is unlike with the stock suspension very small; I hardly can feel it.

Will there be a difference with the DSC Computer?

Old 01-17-2014, 10:58 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Hampi
I have Bilstein Damptronic suspension. The range between sport and normal mode setting is unlike with the stock suspension very small; I hardly can feel it.

Will there be a difference with the DSC Computer?
The DSC computer will make for a very nice improvement on the Bilstein Damptronic shocks. We have several cars with the Bilstein shocks running DSC and it is great.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Modified Stock Suspension