997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Clear Bra Installer North NJ/NY Area

Old 03-07-2014, 05:31 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Detailing dynamics or technik1 in the city, period.

Old 03-11-2014, 11:37 AM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Called Eddie at Detailing Dynamics and made an appointment to have entire front end done (full hood, full bumpers) etc. soon. I will let you know what I think of the work. He gave me a great deal, so worth the drive for me to have it done right. I'm probably going to have them powder coat my exhaust tips black while it's there as well. They seem to get dirty really fast on the turbo versus my C2S.

Old 03-30-2014, 03:40 PM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Detailing Dynamics

Eddie at Detailing Dynamics did a great job on my clear bra, radar/laser install. Also painted the exhaust tips. Very happy with the work and Eddie was reasonable in terms of price and answering my many many questions. He moved the front heads closer together after this picture, but really posting here to show clear bra. I did full hood, full fenders, everything on front of car including lights. Side mirrors, below side doors including sills and a few other pieces around the back wheels. Clear bra looks better than the paint. I may go back and do the doors and more later.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140324_181217.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	352940   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140324_181251.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	352941   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140325_134938.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	352942   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140325_134945.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	352943  

Last edited by michaeldantep; 04-10-2014 at 07:29 AM.
Old 03-30-2014, 05:59 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Yes, Eddie does great work.

Old 03-30-2014, 07:49 PM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
Give a call to Phil over at Detailer's Domain in Norwood. If he can't do it himself I'm sure he only works with the best.

2nd on Phil @ Detailers Domain. He has installed Xpel self healing on 5 of my cars and has done a phenomenal job on all of them. Get your baby detailed while its there too! Phil is the best of the best.

Edit: Whoops…posted this before I saw your last post!!

Old 03-30-2014, 09:14 PM
deantube will become famous soon enoughdeantube will become famous soon enough
+1 on XPEL. Before I went to get my clear bra installed, I was clueless about the different brands. I thought 3M was THE paint protection film that everyone used. When I got to the installer's shop, I learned that 3M and other paint protection brands are playing catchup to XPEL's self-healing technology.

Side note:
For anyone in Orange County, CA looking for a clear bra, I highly recommend Elite Clear Bra in Huntington Beach, CA. Really honest and down-to-earth guys.

Old 03-31-2014, 04:02 AM
PCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to beholdPCJR is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by michaeldantep
Eddie at Detailing Dynamics did a great job on my clear bra, radar/laser install. Also painted the exhaust tips. Very happy with the work and Eddie was reasonable in terms of price and answering my many many questions. He moved the front heads closer together after this picture, but really posting here to show clear bra. I did full hood, full fenders, everything on front of car including lights. Side mirrors, below side doors including sills and a few other pieces around the back wheels. Clear bra looks better than the paint. I may go back and do the doors and more later.

I've had several cars done by Premier as well. How would you say this job compares to Premier? I've never seen work as good as theirs.

Old 03-31-2014, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by PCJR
I've had several cars done by Premier as well. How would you say this job compares to Premier? I've never seen work as good as theirs.
I'm very familiar with Premier from living in Northern California (near Fremont CA in San Mateo), but you live in PA? If there is a Premier here on the East Coast, I can't comment. I can't say which one is better if you meant Premier in Fremont CA, I would give them equal ratings. Both very good.

Last edited by michaeldantep; 03-31-2014 at 02:20 PM.
Old 08-19-2015, 04:36 PM
I wanted to give Eddie from Detailing Dynamics more positive feedback. I found a part broken (headlight washer motor) and my dealer states they didn't break it, though I don't trust them. Eddie put in my radar/laser and clear bra and I told him about it 9 months after the fact. Eddie is going to put in a new part for me and provide me with a loaner and an at cost detail too. I would recommend their service to anyone. Great work and great customer service.

Old 08-30-2015, 01:12 AM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Clear Bra Installer North NJ/NY Area

+1 for Eddie and Matt at Detailing Dynamics. They are the gold standard in New York for Xpel.

They have done full Xpel wraps on both my cars (991 TTS and E63 S AMG sedan) and their work was flawless. In addition, they did dash cams, full tints and Clearplex on both my cars and, on my 991 TTS: (1) GIAC Stage 2 (they are an authorized GIAC dealer); (2) Europipe; (3) IPD plenum; (4) Champion race diverter valves and BMC filter; (5) AL Priority laser jammers with Belltronics STIr Plus radar detector with rearview mirror display; (6) front and rear NAV TV cameras with PCM integration; (7) clear tail lights, spoiler brake light and side markers; (8) blacked out rear badging with the "S" in yellow; (9) temporary hardwiring for 2 Go Pros and auxiliary radar detector and sticker creation and removal for GoldRush Rally 7.

Their work has been flawless. I highly recommend.