997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

places to buy TPMS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2014, 02:33 PM
W211 is on a distinguished road
Thanks everyone, very timely post as my warning lights just came on after almost 8 years and 42k km.

Did you get OE Wheels directly ship to Canada? Any taxes?

Old 04-13-2014, 05:43 PM
coquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of light
I am more worry if they will work or not?
By the way, does any one know where I can have TMPS changed in Vancouver nicely without damaging the wheel. Please kindly advise. Thanks a lot.

Old 04-17-2014, 07:34 PM
igdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud of
Just got them in from oewheels. The brand is titan tpms OE replacement. I will put then in probably this coming Monday. Hope they will work out. I will report back the results.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:05 PM
I ordered mine from oewheels last week, will have them installed at one of the tire shops with Roadforce Hunter machines..

Old 05-10-2014, 12:56 PM
igdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud ofigdawgi has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Steamboat:4087896
I use OE Wheels. Just find the ones for your particular model. A set of 4 is less expensive than a single sensor frpm Porsche.
http://www.oewheelsllc.com/TPMS-Sens...e#.U0XfalVdWSp
Got them installed at americas tire. They calibrated it and couldn't get it pair to the car.
I took a chance and said keep it on since I've read other forums to let the car learn the new sensors.

Short story: it worked

Long story:
You need to go into your settings and select TPC to SET the TPMS. Must be done on a standstill. In about 20 minutes the car is learning the new sensors.

The TPMS light goes on and off throughout the drive. It'll even say on the dash "wheels changed? Settings to TPC."

Then the TPMS light goes on saying sensors learning.

Lastly.. TPMS turns off. I go to view the pressure and it is working.

Thanks for the suggestion steamboat!

Old 05-10-2014, 01:39 PM
ThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to allThunderRolls is a name known to all
Just bought a set from OE for my Turbo. Should be here next week.

Old 05-10-2014, 08:22 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Getting mine from oe wheels on Monday.

Old 05-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Jako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to behold
I decided to stay with OEM and got the HUF from TPMS.com. $334 for 4 with the valves too.

Old 05-12-2014, 12:29 AM
OE Wheels Titans work, installed by dealer together when they swapped tires, no problems yet.

Old 05-18-2014, 08:13 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Goldstar

Yes, it is turbo. I called the dealer and got OEM part number. The OE Wheels number was corresponding. Thye also verified it, I called them to confirm.
OEM #99760602101 is the number quoted by dealer.
I have a set of these. One year old. Just got a new set for my 2011 turbo. Sensors were picked up in 5 miles and work perfectly. If anyone needs a set, I'll sell the ones that match the above part number for $100 shipped. Silver valve stems. Send me a pm!

Old 05-19-2014, 09:34 AM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
I bought a set of the Oro-tek sensors from OE Wheels and picked them up right from the warehouse as I was in Sarasota on vacation. Got home to find that they put Titan brand in the box (their own brand). Initially some trouble getting a hold of them but got it sorted and was refunded the difference in cost. I was told that the Titan one would work fine with my car (2007 997tt). It's the same part number replacement for many of them and their website is a little confusing but the price cannot be beat, even if the sensors only last a couple of years. $136US vs the $1000cdn (900US) I was quoted at the dealer.

Old 06-23-2014, 08:43 AM
The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !The Bogg Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by The Bogg
I bought a set of the Oro-tek sensors from OE Wheels and picked them up right from the warehouse as I was in Sarasota on vacation. Got home to find that they put Titan brand in the box (their own brand). Initially some trouble getting a hold of them but got it sorted and was refunded the difference in cost. I was told that the Titan one would work fine with my car (2007 997tt). It's the same part number replacement for many of them and their website is a little confusing but the price cannot be beat, even if the sensors only last a couple of years. $136US vs the $1000cdn (900US) I was quoted at the dealer.
Just had them put on and so far they work fine. I haven't checked their accuracy but no reason to suspect anything is wrong at this point. Nice to get a bargain on something for the P car.

Old 07-14-2014, 08:51 PM
meaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Goldstar
Yes, it is turbo. I called the dealer and got OEM part number. The OE Wheels number was corresponding. Thye also verified it, I called them to confirm.
OEM #99760602101 is the number quoted by dealer.
So this part number is for all 997tt TPMS? I called OE today and they said i need to find out what ones I had cause they had 3 different ones.

Old 07-14-2014, 09:17 PM
nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !nzskater Is a GOD !
My 997.1 part number is PO99760602101

I ordered item # 9453585 from www.oewheelsllc.net. They work perfectly.

Old 07-14-2014, 09:34 PM
meaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to beholdmeaker is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by nzskater
My 997.1 part number is PO99760602101

I ordered item # 9453585 from www.oewheelsllc.net. They work perfectly.
thank you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: places to buy TPMS