997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Installed Europipe Stage 1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 04:30 PM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Installed Europipe Stage 1

I don’t think there’s much I can say that hasn’t been said already. Stef is honestly the best vendor I have EVER dealt with and the EP sound is awesome! My previous car was C2S and I was running AWE 200 cats with PSE and really loved that sound. When I got the Turbo I was really disappointed in terms of sound and almost regretted getting it. It sucked and was starting to look for another C2S/C4S…that was until I installed the EP! What a beautiful tone it produces!

General observations:
  • Car is more responsive down low/sharper throttle response
  • Boost builds up quicker
  • Car is definitely faster
  • Almost stock like sounding in the cabin while cruising
  • WOT throttle is orgasmic
  • Very noticeable turbo spool during throttle blips and deceleration and if you manage to build up a significant amount of boost at lower RPM it’s even more obvious
  • Morning starts are awesome!
  • Disappointed that exhaust is hidden behind the bumper as it truly is a work of art!
<O
The videos on the web only give you a general sense of the differences between stock, EP and other aftermarket exhausts. The bass and tone of the EP cannot be captured or at least I haven’t heard any videos that do.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Europipe.JPG
Views:	671
Size:	218.8 KB
ID:	364184  
Old 04-22-2014, 09:21 PM
9LVN_TT is on a distinguished road
Nice! Congrats! Hope we cross paths around town so I can hear it some time.

Old 04-22-2014, 09:37 PM
Jako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to beholdJako is a splendid one to behold
Yo! Which part of the great white north you from? I'd love to hear it in person!

Old 04-22-2014, 10:25 PM
elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !elite1 Is a GOD !
Why the stage 1 and not the stage 2?

Old 04-23-2014, 01:07 AM
coquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of light
I also like EP1, only too expensive!!
anyone has used one for sale????

Old 04-23-2014, 09:38 AM
Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !Johnny DB Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 07_RS4
Nice! Congrats! Hope we cross paths around town so I can hear it some time.
Thanks! Were you on the 417 eastbound yesterday at ~10am?

Old 04-23-2014, 09:39 AM
Originally Posted by Jako
Yo! Which part of the great white north you from? I'd love to hear it in person!
Ontario.

Old 04-23-2014, 09:44 AM
Originally Posted by elite1
Why the stage 1 and not the stage 2?
Couldn't afford a new EP2 and nobody would sell me theirs! As I mentioned, I needed to do something about the stock sound and was getting close to going back to an NA engine. The EP1 has solved the problem. I would like to try an EP2 someday, maybe if a used one ever pops up.

Old 04-23-2014, 09:49 AM
Originally Posted by coquitlam1
I also like EP1, only too expensive!!
anyone has used one for sale????
The price is definitely justified but if you can't afford a new one then wait for a used one to come up. It will be worth the wait. I think they are priced accurately as the craftsmanship is absolutely perfect and I think it takes approximately 1 week to make them.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Old 04-23-2014, 06:31 PM
DJ23 is a jewel in the roughDJ23 is a jewel in the roughDJ23 is a jewel in the rough
It's a great sounding exhaust. I get compliments on it all the time.

Jay

Old 04-23-2014, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Johnny DB
Thanks! Were you on the 417 eastbound yesterday at ~10am?
That was me

Sent you a PM over on the other forum.

Old 04-24-2014, 09:36 AM
That was me

Cool!

Old 04-24-2014, 09:42 AM
That was me

Just checked...didn't get the PM...

Old 04-25-2014, 04:05 AM
Originally Posted by Johnny DB
Just checked...didn't get the PM...
Strange. Was def me on the hwy that day. You have your car out and about? Exhaust on and ready to go?

Last edited by 9LVN_TT; 04-25-2014 at 09:08 AM.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:13 AM
Former Vendor
stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !stef@europipe Is a GOD !
Nice to hear that you already enjoy the new pipe. This is the old exhaust of forum member rdrozd, correct? Seems like you've thoroughly cleaned and polished almost everything.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Installed Europipe Stage 1