997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Fabspeed Motorsport, MADE IN CHINA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2014, 03:24 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Squat
Dude, go to the other board and read the thread, some people are of the Speed21 type. They bought one exhaust and bash all others. I wondered how long it would take for it to come here. I am sure the EP is the greatest exhaust ever made but its still 3k overpriced
I actually had 4 exhaust no only 1 so you are wrong.

Anyway you just couldn't miss the opportunity to start another beef right?

Old 07-30-2014, 03:27 PM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by LeoLambo
I actually had 4 exhaust no only 1 so you are wrong.

Anyway you just couldn't miss the opportunity to start another beef right? .
IM just glad you put the weight down to come over here. Couldnt stand we knew about the thread on the other board and didnt care about it here????

No one cares about EP vs fabspeed or what. You are the one that is trolling. That thread started a month ago and you trolled it over here.

OH and look at me I am on your internet too.

I mean seriously. You bash on everyone and race except your select few. Its tiresome to be honest. You bash on china, you bash on eastern Europe. Such a Bigot.

Old 07-30-2014, 03:32 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !LeoLambo Is a GOD !
IM just glad you put the weight down to come over here. Couldnt stand we knew about the thread on the other board and didnt care about it here???? No one cares about EP vs fabspeed or what. You are the one that is trolling. That thread started a month ago and you trolled it over here. OH and look at me I am on your internet too. I mean seriously. You bash on everyone and race except your select few. Its tiresome to be honest. You bash on china, you bash on eastern Europe. Such a Bigot.
You seriously got some mental issues.... But I won't play your game this time ;-)

I'm glad you follow my workout routine.

Last edited by LeoLambo; 07-30-2014 at 03:36 PM.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:36 PM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
You seriously got some mental issues.... But I won't play your game this time ;-)
Well I might but at least I can form a sentence, and am not a bigot that bashes all other I think are inferior to me. Oh and I dont need to juice to realize that.

You enjoy your little thread but I think you will find that you need to troll it to a different forum. We all ignored it for a reason.

It was so nice when you got your 10 year old lambo and stayed away. Of course all good things come to an end and you want a GT2... so boys while it was fun without the local ______ around fun times are over Leo is here.

Old 07-30-2014, 03:41 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
Well I might but at least I can form a sentence, and am not a bigot that bashes all other I think are inferior to me. Oh and I dont need to juice to realize that. You enjoy your little thread but I think you will find that you need to troll it to a different forum. We all ignored it for a reason. It was so nice when you got your 10 year old lambo and stayed away. Of course all good things come to an end and you want a GT2... so boys while it was fun without the local ______ around fun times are over Leo is here.
I understand you have a sexual inclination for your own sex but could you please stop checking me out?

Old 07-30-2014, 03:46 PM
I understand you have a sexual inclination for your own sex but could you please stop checking me out?
So you hate gays too now? Who dont you hate? Why dont you stop posting videos of your juiced up body on youtube for all the boys to look at??? No chicks are checking you out. I mean seriously if you actually worked for it fine but when you got it from a bottle.....

Anyways have fun troll. Notice no one else is responding to your drivel? I am because it was fun. I am no longer bored though.

Oh FYI the GT2 seats might be uncomfy on the scar tissue so keep that in mind.

Old 07-30-2014, 03:56 PM
Lamborghini Fanatic
So you hate gays too now? Who dont you hate? Why dont you stop posting videos of your juiced up body on youtube for all the boys to look at??? No chicks are checking you out. I mean seriously if you actually worked for it fine but when you got it from a bottle..... Anyways have fun troll. Notice no one else is responding to your drivel? I am because it was fun. I am no longer bored though. Oh FYI the GT2 seats might be uncomfy on the scar tissue so keep that in mind.
No I don't hate gay people.... I just hate you ;-)

Old 07-30-2014, 03:59 PM
dvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to behold
If Joe at Fabspeed is trying to do a viable "experiment" comparing exhausts, this is a pretty biased attempt.... frankly it's an apples to oranges comparison and IMO, is somewhat classless as a business practice to slander your competitors. What he's doing in these series of videos is comparing USED europipe, cargraphic, and tubi exhausts and describing their downsides. He does discuss the architecture and build of the exhausts which is noteworthy, but he also touches on the quality and condition of the cats and mufflers..... you cannot compare 3 well-used exhaust systems to a brand new system (your fabspeed system). He showed 3 sets of cats that were falling apart but failed to show his own exhaust systems with the same amount of mileage or that have gone through the same abuse; there's no ensuring that his own cats won't separate from their cores as well after the same abuse. Additionally, what he didn't further describe were the other conditions of how the owner's cars of those exhaust systems were running.... if their cars were running too rich, running upgraded turbos, how much mileage was on those cats, etc... all of which lend to more heat and more likely eventual failure of the cat. Failure to account for these differences makes his argument about the inferiority of all the catalytic converters of these systems fall apart. Otherwise, he make's good looking systems, made in the USA or not, albeit if he wants to compare his system to others... either compare them all brand new, or compare them with the same mileage, and under the same driving loads, including his own systems. I still like Fabspeed's systems, although if they truly are made in china, I'd hope their prices would be more reasonable. As for the build quality, being made in china doesn't preclude being low quality. I'd still buy a fabspeed system if the price is right.

Last edited by dvpouldar26; 07-30-2014 at 04:03 PM.
Old 07-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
That is all the name calling I need to see to close this thread...and Leo, you started it....have to wonder about your motives for posting this thread in the first place...if you don't like their products you are entitled to your opinion and don't give them your business....fab speed was acting deceptively when they posted that video and they agreed to take it down.....it didn't help to have it reposted here