997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

DME Report - overrevs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 11:37 AM
Lysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really niceLysoleverywhere is just really nice
DME Report - overrevs

Looking to buy this 997TT.

Does the DME report look okay? My local indie says it has been driven hard.

Thoughts?

Old 08-20-2014, 12:25 PM
rdrozd is a splendid one to beholdrdrozd is a splendid one to beholdrdrozd is a splendid one to beholdrdrozd is a splendid one to beholdrdrozd is a splendid one to beholdrdrozd is a splendid one to beholdrdrozd is a splendid one to behold
That is sort of what my 997.1 looked like when she met a wall. Tracked many times and some 'later' shifts caused that kind of a '3' and '4' over revs. Car was not abused, but driven hard. As many have said in the past - as long as no 5 and 6 you should be ok.

Got lucky with a 2007 I picked up - only 1s and 2s.

R

Old 08-21-2014, 03:35 AM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
That looks pretty good - if the indy hasn't found any major issues, i would pull the trigger!

Old 08-21-2014, 08:07 AM
xbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond repute
I have even some 5-6 over revs, happened years before I got the car. Had it for over 2years and car runs great.

Not sure how important those reports are? I would be angry if the car been over revved during a visit to the workshop etc

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.