997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

The wait is over - Misha 997tt GTM project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 12:54 PM
Redwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow that's a lot of finishing to do for Misha hope that kit didn't cost much

Sent from my iPhone using 6SpeedOnline

Old 09-17-2014, 08:27 PM
hectorturer is on a distinguished road
Car is almost ready to be painted. I am still waiting for Misha, need the rear diffuser, rear finns and side carbon inserts to finish. The body kit is looking nice!

Front hood for my man cave deco

Old 09-18-2014, 04:35 PM
The rear bumper fitment

Rear bumper looking awesome

Old 09-29-2014, 12:03 PM
Hello my friends, here an update. I told the Bodyshop to slow down the process because Misha is missing in action. Still missing the rear carbon diffuser, rear side finns and side carbon skirt inserts. Thanks to Joseph Yoon and forum Mod's for the continuous follow up and help. Almost there....

Side skirt need some cutting to make it fit, the bottom doesn't touch the car.

They have to cut and rise with fiberglass to secure with the car body.

Front bumper is ready to be painted

Car hood is ready to be painted

Hood Carbon Finns holes

Rear Carbon Spoiler sitting, waiting for the rear diffuser. Misha were are my remaining pieces?

These Bodyshop is always clean and they take care of your car, always covered to avoid contamination.

I told the Bodyshop to slow down because Misha need to deliver 3 pieces.

Old 09-29-2014, 12:38 PM
Forujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to all
After following your story and seeing the work needed to install this kit I can't imagine why anyone would order body mods from Misha.

Old 09-29-2014, 12:52 PM
Thenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of lightThenewguy is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Forujames
After following your story and seeing the work needed to install this kit I can't imagine why anyone would order body mods from Misha.
Agreed. Never would order from them seeing how they're treating him. Waste of time and money. PLUS, the parts need adjusting!

Old 09-29-2014, 12:57 PM
Well this is my first kit, I don't know if others kit's are the same but you always have to do some work. Exact fitment is difficult.

Let's see how the final product looks. With all the wait and time I hope this is worth the money

Old 09-29-2014, 01:05 PM
Redwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond repute
Unless the cost of this kit is free I would never eva buy a kit from Misha this is ridiculous that work is needed to make it fit, what the hell did Misha do at that factory that warrants then to charge for a kit when it still requires a competent body shop to add fiberglass and shape to fit??

Old 09-29-2014, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by hectorturer
Well this is my first kit, I don't know if others kit's are the same but you always have to do some work. Exact fitment is difficult. Let's see how the final product looks. With all the wait and time I hope this is worth the money
Sorry have to disagree with you precision porsche parts I bought fit perfectly

Old 09-29-2014, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by Redwine702
Sorry have to disagree with you precision porsche parts I bought fit perfectly

Thanks, good to know. Cross fingers, hope this ends well. :-s

Old 09-29-2014, 01:22 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Good luck with everything Hector. Looks great so far

Old 09-29-2014, 02:57 PM
dvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to beholddvpouldar26 is a splendid one to behold
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but i've seen Misha's own yellow 997tt driving around LA and at Supercar Sunday several times...the fitment is simply horrible. I wouldn't even put a kit with that type quality and fitment on a civic, let alone a porsche. There were uneven gaps throughout and overall it looked like it needed a lot of work to make it fit. Furthermore, this is one of many horror stories i've heard about Misha's customer service and with their clients waiting excessively long times for parts to arrive. Personally, if I were you, rather than spending large amounts of time and money trying to make a poor kit fit, i'd sell what I have to try to recoup some losses and go with another, proven kit as from Precision Porsche, NR auto, Getty design, etc.

While their parts do look nice from a distance and are quite difference from other offerings out there, search "misha design" on this forum and you'll see several other problems their customers have had over the years...

Old 09-29-2014, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by dvpouldar26
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but i've seen Misha's own yellow 997tt driving around LA and at Supercar Sunday several times...the fitment is simply horrible. I wouldn't even put a kit with that type quality and fitment on a civic, let alone a porsche. There were uneven gaps throughout and overall it looked like it needed a lot of work to make it fit. Furthermore, this is one of many horror stories i've heard about Misha's customer service and with their clients waiting excessively long times for parts to arrive. Personally, if I were you, rather than spending large amounts of time and money trying to make a poor kit fit, i'd sell what I have to try to recoup some losses and go with another, proven kit as from Precision Porsche, NR auto, Getty design, etc.

While their parts do look nice from a distance and are quite difference from other offerings out there, search "misha design" on this forum and you'll see several other problems their customers have had over the years...
Not good, let see if they can fix the problem. The car need just 3 carbon pieces to finish. I will post the final product here and all could give me feedback. The ball is on Misha's court. Thanks for the feedback

Old 10-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Hello my friends, here an update.

Rear bumper fitment is ready. I just need the rear carbon diffuser to start painting. Misha is missing in action, need help, if someone know him please push.

ready to paint....

Side skirt is ready, it was cut to properly fit the car. I just need the Carbon inserts.

Front bumper is ready

I hope to receive the remaining carbon pieces to finish this project but as a plan B, can someone recommend a supplier with knowledge on this body kit? I am really tired of waiting and want to finish the car to enjoy the ride. I really need to drive this car again... Thanks!

Old 10-10-2014, 03:57 AM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
Good luck - i wouldn't guess that anyone else makes parts to fit the Misha kit as it would be a very small segment which to market and sell to, i think Misha is your only option. Hopefully they come through for you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The wait is over - Misha 997tt GTM project