997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

The wait is over - Misha 997tt GTM project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 08:28 PM
hectorturer is on a distinguished road
Hello Guy's, below some updates. The fitment is a pain in the Axx, they had to cut and fix with fiberglass...

Rear fitment is 97% completed

Carbon rear wing is going to be mounted soon

Front bumper have some minor things that need to be corrected

White silicone in there?

Interior is painted white carrara

Old 12-11-2014, 08:38 PM
Forujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to all
Are your body shop guys charging you by the hour? Tell me again when this project started..........maybe by Xmas-hope so.

Old 12-11-2014, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by Forujames
Are your body shop guys charging you by the hour? Tell me again when this project started..........maybe by Xmas-hope so.
Luckily is a fixed price, not by hour.

The project started in August 20 and the body kit was ordered on February 2014. Because the kit arrived incomplete the body shop had to wait weeks before starting to work at full speed.

Old 12-12-2014, 12:34 AM
TCSRACING1 has a spectacular aura aboutTCSRACING1 has a spectacular aura about
typical body kit.

I feel for the owner.... spending so much and yet devalue the car....

Now I remember why i am on rennlist...

All I can say is keep your stock parts......

Old 12-12-2014, 04:15 AM
Originally Posted by TCSRACING1
typical body kit.

I feel for the owner.... spending so much and yet devalue the car....

Now I remember why i am on rennlist...

All I can say is keep your stock parts......
Don't feel sorry because I am not the kind of person that use my car 6 times per year or that keep it stock with the hope of retaining value. I gain value in my investments not in my toy's.
My toy's are for fun and if I ever get bored I modified it.. Thats why we have sponsors in this forum, they will satisfy any flavor...

Last edited by hectorturer; 12-12-2014 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 12-13-2014, 02:33 AM
Redwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hectorturer
Don't feel sorry because I am not the kind of person that use my car 6 times per year or that keep it stock with the hope of retaining value. I gain value in my investments not in my toy's. My toy's are for fun and if I ever get bored I modified it.. Thats why we have sponsors in this forum, they will satisfy any flavor...
Well said

Sent from my iPhone using 6SpeedOnline

Old 12-15-2014, 10:06 AM
They unwrapped the rear carbon spoiler. The clear is a mess...

Piggy work Misha...

The clear have bubbles in the top area

Old 12-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Redwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hectorturer
They unwrapped the rear carbon spoiler. The clear is a mess...

Piggy work Misha...

The clear have bubbles in the top area

You have got to be one of the most patient person on earth I would've flipped out and sent all that **** back when the 1st piece didn't fit unless the kit was free Misha needs to refund u every dime and actually pay you! All they did was ensure no one else will buy this ****.

Old 12-15-2014, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by Redwine702
You have got to be one of the most patient person on earth I would've flipped out and sent all that **** back when the 1st piece didn't fit unless the kit was free Misha needs to refund u every dime and actually pay you! All they did was ensure no one else will buy this ****.
I know but they delay so much in getting the kit to me that probably a refund will never happend or they will run away...

Unfortunately I fall into Misha without doing a research in the forum but my case will serve as an example to avoid this seller to do the same to other members..

Old 12-15-2014, 12:39 PM
PenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Redwine702
I 100% agree with you. You would have to pay me to even begin to deal with this sort of scam tactic. Those parts are not worth a single penny. It's a shame a company like Misha puts such a bad name out there for all the other body kits that actually work and fit as advertised. I will make sure to NEVER waste my time on this sort of thing. I hate to be a dick but I totally believe stock looks better than this. Hope you get some sort of reconciliation after this. I'm willing to bet that the carbon slats where the intercoolers are will certainly discolor and warp from heat. I'm sorry you had to deal with this buddy. I believe you absolutely should fetch a full refund.

Old 12-15-2014, 01:33 PM
Originally Posted by PenguiN
I 100% agree with you. You would have to pay me to even begin to deal with this sort of scam tactic. Those parts are not worth a single penny. It's a shame a company like Misha puts such a bad name out there for all the other body kits that actually work and fit as advertised. I will make sure to NEVER waste my time on this sort of thing. I hate to be a dick but I totally believe stock looks better than this. Hope you get some sort of reconciliation after this. I'm willing to bet that the carbon slats where the intercoolers are will certainly discolor and warp from heat. I'm sorry you had to deal with this buddy. I believe you absolutely should fetch a full refund.
I also agree with you guy's but is to late for me, so I need to finish this project. At the end my cost is not going to pass the $10k and I am keeping my stock car body.

Old 12-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Forujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to allForujames is a name known to all
yep, you are a finalist for the "Most Patient Man of the Year" award. What does Misha say when you let them know about the poor quality of their stuff? Are they sorry? Do they ignore you? Thanks for the updates.

Old 12-15-2014, 09:06 PM
twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !twturbo Is a GOD !
Unbelievable that there's bubbles on the Cf wing & you have to use white dap to fill the holes ,why hasn't Misha chimed in you know they read these forums& looks like there still a sponsor here,they've got an active post on Luxury4play & constant Facebook updates i'd put there *** on blast.

http://www.luxury4play.com/west/2022...ales-reps.html

https://www.facebook.com/mishadesigns

Last edited by twturbo; 12-15-2014 at 09:23 PM.
Old 12-15-2014, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by twturbo
Unbelievable that there's bubbles on the Cf wing & you have to use white dap to fill the holes ,why hasn't Misha chimed in you know they read these forums& looks like there still a sponsor here,they've got an active post on Luxury4play & constant Facebook updates i'd put there *** on blast. [url]http://www.luxury4play.com/west/202274-misha-designs-now-hiring-sales-reps.html[/url ]https://www.facebook.com/mishadesigns
That's what the hell I would do put their *** on blast on every forum known to man! Cost all that $$$$ and they haven't done anything to make it right?? Shut em down

Sent from my iPhone using 6SpeedOnline

Old 12-16-2014, 03:55 AM
Originally Posted by Forujames
yep, you are a finalist for the "Most Patient Man of the Year" award. What does Misha say when you let them know about the poor quality of their stuff? Are they sorry? Do they ignore you? Thanks for the updates.
They don't reply my emails and they never answer the phone. If you call to their office you get an answering machine all the time...

Last edited by hectorturer; 12-16-2014 at 03:58 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The wait is over - Misha 997tt GTM project