997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

The wait is over - Misha 997tt GTM project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 07:54 PM
hectorturer is on a distinguished road
New victim:

Originally Posted by Talal
I have ordered the entire kit for my 997.2 turbo and transferred the money 25days ago and till today I did not receive a clear Information on when will I be receiving my kit. This number +1 (310) 818-1535 Is never answered it's always on voice msg. no. Odd is responding to my emails with clear details I bearly receive an email after a week or 2 with poor details that doesn't answer my enquires. I'm so disappointed with the customer service. As of today I'm still waiting for my shipment although money was transferred on the 11 of Jan 15. I wish I can get a respond ASAP. Invoice number 3347

Old 01-28-2015, 08:36 AM
Redwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond reputeRedwine702 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tarek307
lol, listen here Newbie, i've been on these forums before you even knew what a Porsche was!! So NO i dont work & dont have any affiliation with Misha.

Newbie? Lmao and that means what? Apparently you haven't used the forums for what they are designed for "information sharing" because who in their rt mind would buy something from the same damn company that has documented major issues? Throw your money away if you want and p.s. Being on a forum for a while as a troll doesn't mean anything could care less how long someone has been on hell I belong to plenty of forums Porsche isn't my only car. Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

Sent from my iPhone using 6SpeedOnline

Old 01-28-2015, 06:56 PM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by hectorturer
New victim:
I'm curious how they are still a sponsor on this forum - why is a company that has repeated issues still being allowed to be a sponsor and prominently displayed on the board. It is misleading to new folks who see the vendors listed as sponsors as reputable businesses worthy of their money - i don't believe Misha fits that description.

Old 01-29-2015, 01:45 AM
Tarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond reputeTarek307 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redwine702
Newbie? Lmao and that means what? Apparently you haven't used the forums for what they are designed for "information sharing" because who in their rt mind would buy something from the same damn company that has documented major issues? Throw your money away if you want and p.s. Being on a forum for a while as a troll doesn't mean anything could care less how long someone has been on hell I belong to plenty of forums Porsche isn't my only car. Now back to our regularly scheduled program!

Sent from my iPhone using 6SpeedOnline
ACTUALLY captain, i use the forum for sharing much info, and DIY threads which i have made and step by step instructions etc...lets see you post something useful please!

My experience with Misha was in 2012 and was flawless with no issues as many people have had! I dont know what has happened recently and how the y fell from grace like this....

.in the past week i've put in another order and had no issues getting a response, now however i found another member on the forum with the same kit i want and i'm buying it off them and just buying the wing from misha..so i'll keep the forum updated on the process.

Old 03-06-2015, 04:22 PM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
Any update on this Hector??

Old 03-06-2015, 04:58 PM

Thanks for asking, I was going to shoot an update in two weeks but someone asked. So basically my bodyshop is trying to fix the mess that Misha did. From this picture you can see that the spoiler is fixed.

Where are the bubbles?

The are also fixing below the front door, no imperfections allowed.

Perfect fitment after many hours of work

Totally professionals

Looking good

Another angle

The back looks awesome. Thanks to Auto Extreme

Two more weeks and I will feel my Porsche again. Not riding since August 2014, thanks for your crappy work Misha. Luckily my Bodyshop was able to clean your Sh.....

We also painted all trims to Carrara White

Last edited by hectorturer; 03-06-2015 at 05:02 PM.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:20 PM
DUDE! Looks really good, you are an extremely patient man!

Props to your body shop as they are the real craftsman in this process, not Misha!

Old 03-06-2015, 05:24 PM
ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !ctony66 Is a GOD !
Car looks sick! Just sucks you had to wait over a half a year for it.
Good luck with the updated ride.

Old 03-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Gotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to beholdGotgolf52 is a splendid one to behold
Can't wait till the real photos shoot session. I think it look awesome but on your expenses and time. I would never buy any cr@p from Misha.
I wonder what happened to the dude who praising Misha so much, did he get a perfect fitment from Misha. I wouldn't be surprise if he never received his order yet. LOL

Old 03-07-2015, 08:17 PM

Here the side skirt, they had to cut and modify the part. Now is looking good. Thanks to all for the feedback!

Last edited by hectorturer; 03-07-2015 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-22-2015, 07:07 PM
You driving her again yet?! Hopefully so!

Old 03-24-2015, 05:07 AM
TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !TighTT Is a GOD !
Be careful driving this on those PR roads!!!!

Old 03-26-2015, 08:32 PM
Hello Guys, hope everything is well. Car is finished, I need to take the final pictures but here are two pictures I took around 3 weeks ago.

Interior painted in white carrara

The car is unique and it looks very nice. Thanks to my Bodyshop (Auto Xtreme), they fixed all the horror that Misha did on the Bodykit. I will later post my final feedback but anyone looking to buy Misha should read this tread, it will definitely tell the real story.

Old 04-12-2015, 01:17 PM
Finished

Here an updated photo, now at home after many months fixing the Bodykit.

Looks nice

There are some signs of the bubbles that came from Misha Rear Spoiler

Rear bumper fitment now is good. It was a challenge

Side Skirt

Front bumper fitment

Interior painted white

Old 04-12-2015, 01:31 PM

And the engine, AWE Tuning Exhaust System, Cobb, and AP Intake System

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The wait is over - Misha 997tt GTM project