997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

TPC DSC has transformed my stock suspension Turbo!

Old 11-08-2014, 02:27 PM
kwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brooklyn boosting
Just call them direct it's not on there website.. Speak to Harris.. He was very helpfull
Yes, call Harris. His number is at the bottom of his posts, I called and ordered on a Tuesday and received it on Thursday. Could not have been easier. Harris is the man!

Old 11-08-2014, 08:51 PM
Taeisallin is on a distinguished road
Thanks bk boosting, and kwiksilver!
I will do that first thing Monday. Btw, bk boosting. Where in bk are u located? I drive my turbo to bk almost everyday. Maybe meet up some time to do some pulls?

Tae

Old 11-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Brooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond repute
Pull is my middle name.. I try to get out once a week.. Usally in Dyker heights bayridge area...

Old 11-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Brooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond repute
And ask for 10% discont for forum member..

Old 11-17-2014, 01:32 PM
grendel88 is on a distinguished road
FS: bought in August for 997.2 TTS

Sold my 2012 997.2 TTS. Bought this DSC in August 2014. This is one of the coolest easy mods!

See reviews:

$900 shipped to anywhere in USA via UPS ground.

Name:  B431CEC7-4C69-49D3-B082-8D1AA223C8BF_zpsddt77zcm.jpg
Views: 415
Size:  80.0 KB

Old 11-17-2014, 01:36 PM
brent95m3 is a jewel in the roughbrent95m3 is a jewel in the roughbrent95m3 is a jewel in the roughbrent95m3 is a jewel in the rough
Is the 997.2 box the same as the 997.1?

Old 11-17-2014, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor
Harris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant futureHarris@TPCRacing has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by brent95m3
Is the 997.2 box the same as the 997.1?
Yes. The programs are the same. Unlike the factory PASM computer that does not allow you to swap between cars, we have coded it so that you can in fact swap boxes between cars and not have an issue.

Old 11-17-2014, 06:02 PM
Flunati1 has a spectacular aura aboutFlunati1 has a spectacular aura aboutFlunati1 has a spectacular aura about
do any of you have this mod with the stock suspension? Seems like most of you have used it with upgraded suspension....

Old 11-17-2014, 09:04 PM
Stock suspension..I installed module 7/15 mm spacers and mpss tires all in the same week so to say that my car handles is quite the nimble car I've been looking for....I usally drive in stiffest setting which is better then what sport is now...car just loves to dip in turns....love the cars handeling now...what a great mod....wife approved...

Old 11-18-2014, 03:38 AM
NickS is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Flunati1
do any of you have this mod with the stock suspension? Seems like most of you have used it with upgraded suspension....
Yes. Totally stock. The DSC module totally transforms the car. It's like someone put on new suspension.

Old 11-18-2014, 04:42 PM
SeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud ofSeattleBum has much to be proud of
You guys are making it very hard to resist spending more money on my car...

Old 11-18-2014, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by SeattleBum
You guys are making it very hard to resist spending more money on my car...
I'm screwed in the car spending part...

Old 11-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Nevermiss is on a distinguished road
Installed the TPC DCS today and it everything that has been described on this thread! It will make for a smoother drive to the track on Saturday and better handling day on the track. This mod is an epic win!

Old 11-23-2014, 08:06 AM
Nevermiss is on a distinguished road
Had a great day first HPDE track day at Carolina Motorsports Park. Very happy with the TPC DSC, but I'm eager to hear what they are working on next!

Definitely reduce body roll and minimized understeer when diving into corners. However, I did some laps with my instructor in his stock 2007 GT3. WOW!!! That is a track car. The 997.2 TTS Cab does not handle like a GT3. I was pretty surprised, however, despite the heavier weight of my car that has was pretty much able to carry close to the same speed and go just as deep before breaking heading into the turns. He did break the back end loose coming out of one of the corners. A little different throttle response and torque in the TTS! Good times for sure!

Old 11-23-2014, 10:15 PM
Squat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to beholdSquat is a splendid one to behold
Where in MD are you?

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TPC DSC has transformed my stock suspension Turbo!