997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

New to me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 05:41 PM
akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !akunob Is a GOD !
Congrats, lovely car...the seats, the yellow accents, white gauges and the turbo aero kit wraps it all nicely!! Sweet!

Old 01-26-2015, 06:28 PM
57 GT2 is on a distinguished road
Nice ride...Is PDK on a Turbo kind of rare?

Old 01-26-2015, 07:29 PM
am350z is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 57 GT2
Nice ride...Is PDK on a Turbo kind of rare?
Actually 6mt is more rare than tip and subsequent pdk.

Old 01-28-2015, 09:40 AM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by akunob
Congrats, lovely car...the seats, the yellow accents, white gauges and the turbo aero kit wraps it all nicely!! Sweet!
Thanks, I was not really in the turbo market but when I saw this one it flipped me. I do love boost and after my first drive, realized how much I missed it.

57GT2, I think am350z if correct, its the manual that is more rare. I have 4 manual cars presently and was looking specifically for pdk to balance out the garage. The pdk, in sport mode and under boost is just a blink. Very nice.

Old 02-05-2015, 11:18 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Nice, love those seats!

Old 02-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Gorgeous!!

WOW! WOW! WOW!

GORGEOUS! That would be the exact combo and I mean everything I would of wanted if I was going to stretch to a 997.2 except I would want the silver/grey wheels.

Very nice!

Old 02-05-2015, 12:27 PM
PenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud ofPenguiN has much to be proud of
Looks beautiful! White is the best color for this car

Welcome to the family

Old 02-05-2015, 01:46 PM
locus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond reputelocus has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!!! beautiful ride with tasteful options

Old 02-05-2015, 02:00 PM
nota_troll will become famous soon enoughnota_troll will become famous soon enough
Gorgeous. I took my time and found the right white one for me. Like others say white is a hard one to find.

Old 02-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Former Vendor
HOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond reputeHOUSE Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
#Unicorn.

haha, congrats and enjoy it - real stunner you've got there!

- Jason

Old 02-06-2015, 01:34 PM
deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !deckman Is a GOD !
Boy your car really stands out as a beautiful example. Enjoy!

Old 02-08-2015, 12:25 PM
lightning4570 is a jewel in the roughlightning4570 is a jewel in the roughlightning4570 is a jewel in the rough
Gorgeous combo. Well done.

Old 02-13-2015, 03:24 PM
riverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud ofriverflyer has much to be proud of
Had not been on this thread in a few weeks. Want to thank everyone who took the time to admire her. She loves compliments

Old 02-15-2015, 11:44 AM
cpana75 is a jewel in the roughcpana75 is a jewel in the roughcpana75 is a jewel in the rough
Absolutely Beautiful!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.