997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

My 997 TT - A Story in Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2016, 10:36 PM
myw
myw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to beholdmyw is a splendid one to behold
beautiful turbo + awesome thread.

Originally Posted by Kricci
I was finally able to get my GT2 sides painted, and xpel'd this weekend - A few pics after a detail and photoshoot:

Old 03-31-2016, 10:24 PM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by myw
beautiful turbo + awesome thread.
Originally Posted by Mr.angry
love those wheels
Thank you both!

I appreciate the positive comments

I am heading to the drag strip this weekend and I am hoping to get a chance to hit up Cobb in the next 2 weeks for a full custom dyno tune and will post up the results.

I am very happy with the current set-up and enjoying the car immensely as of late!

Old 04-13-2016, 07:20 AM
hkiang1 is on a distinguished road
Beautiful car! I am going through my own "progression" with my car. Fascinating to read about your experience.

Old 04-13-2016, 08:16 PM
maverick997 is a name known to allmaverick997 is a name known to allmaverick997 is a name known to allmaverick997 is a name known to allmaverick997 is a name known to allmaverick997 is a name known to all
Those pictures make me feel I should clay and polish mine! Looks awesome

Old 04-16-2016, 09:51 AM
Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !Kricci Is a GOD !
Few pics from my trip to Cobb Plano to get my car tuned and the resulting dyno graph:

The car made 533 WTQ and 463 AWHP on their 4 wheel Mustang dyno. The car pulls amazingly and is even more fun to drive. I am extremely happy with the results and think that will be the last of the power adders for awhile. Will just be driving and tracking for awhile until i get to the point where i need some more power to improve lap times (a loooong time away!).

Last edited by Kricci; 04-17-2016 at 11:43 AM.
Old 04-17-2016, 11:43 AM
Old 04-17-2016, 07:49 PM
M3 Maestro Is a GOD !M3 Maestro Is a GOD !M3 Maestro Is a GOD !M3 Maestro Is a GOD !M3 Maestro Is a GOD !M3 Maestro Is a GOD !M3 Maestro Is a GOD !M3 Maestro Is a GOD !M3 Maestro Is a GOD !M3 Maestro Is a GOD !M3 Maestro Is a GOD !
Great build! Enjoy it! Working on mine now. A lot great builds on the forum to learn from.

Old 04-20-2016, 02:06 PM
997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future
Beautiful car and build

Old 04-21-2016, 01:44 PM
turboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant future
Jesus....you make me feel guilty for not keeping my car that clean!

Old 04-21-2016, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by M3 Maestro
Great build! Enjoy it! Working on mine now. A lot great builds on the forum to learn from.

Originally Posted by 997TTEQNY
Beautiful car and build
Thanks guys!!

Originally Posted by turboslut
Jesus....you make me feel guilty for not keeping my car that clean!
Ha ha - I love detailing cars - especially black! Nothing better than a freshly detailed black car!

Old 04-22-2016, 08:08 PM
Tragedy!

Parked in an unfamiliar spot this afternoon after lunch and backed over a concrete parking barrier... put car in neutral and noticed i wasn't rolling, i knew i was in trouble... here are the results. Bummed, but what can you do. Removed the lip and will take it to get repaired and repainted this weekend... always annoying when something like that happens and is completely preventable! oh well...

Old 04-25-2016, 10:01 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
BEUTIFUL machine, sorry to see that happen!

Old 04-26-2016, 06:54 AM
997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future997TTEQNY has a brilliant future
Sorry to hear

you have the right attitude.. dont sweat the small stuff

Old 05-15-2016, 10:54 AM
So this happened on Friday on the way to work.

Those are the remnants of my front lip - lol.

Was enjoying a spirited run and came up on a road with an incline a bit fast and the rest is history.

Put the OEM lip on for now, but have ordered a replacement and will get that painted and installed again soon enough...

Luckily, the rear lip was able to be fixed and i installed that this morning.

Old 05-15-2016, 01:56 PM
Former Vendor
albert@velosdesignwerks is a jewel in the roughalbert@velosdesignwerks is a jewel in the roughalbert@velosdesignwerks is a jewel in the rough
Nice write up and thank you for sharing!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My 997 TT - A Story in Pictures