997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Evolution Motorsports EVT 2000 Sets Porsche Dyno World Record With Xona Rotor 95-67's

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2015, 12:09 PM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
How much boost?

Old 05-18-2015, 12:27 PM
Banned
IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !
Thumbs up Land speed record

Its a shame you guys don't find a strip a bit longer and blow Hennessys 270.49 mph record away. I'm pretty sure your beast has it in her to be the fastest car in the world. That would go global dude!

Old 05-19-2015, 12:12 AM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
You are on a roll my friend, BIG CONGRATS!

How much rpm in spool did you loose and where you running the same boost vs boost vs your old set up?

Old 05-19-2015, 07:54 AM
ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !ecpChris Is a GOD !
Sick job Anthony and team. That is quite an accomplishment

Old 05-20-2015, 01:20 AM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
I have been avoiding the forum lately because it always results in me spending more money, but I just have to say you made a great choice with the Xona turbos. It wouldn't surprise me if Garrett or Borg Warner end up buying Xona for the technology and manufacturing capabilities.

Old 08-17-2015, 11:39 PM
Banned
IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !IMI A Is a GOD !
Smile

Anthony,

Have you run your car in anger with your new Xona Rotor 95-67's yet?

Kind regards,

Imi

Old 08-18-2015, 01:39 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by IMI A
Anthony,

Have you run your car in anger with your new Xona Rotor 95-67's yet?

Kind regards,

Imi
Nope! Car has been stored at Evoms. Supposed to run her this weekend though. I'll keep you guys posted!

Old 08-18-2015, 01:44 AM
Banned
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by yumaverick
Nope! Car has been stored at Evoms. Supposed to run her this weekend though. I'll keep you guys posted!
Can't wait to see what these puppies will do!

Old 08-18-2015, 06:10 AM
rob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond repute
Still would like to see an overlay from the old to new style. Can't go hyping up a new wheel and not show the comparison.

Old 08-18-2015, 11:37 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rob.boost
Still would like to see an overlay from the old to new style. Can't go hyping up a new wheel and not show the comparison.
The thread was about what the new turbos made. Wasn't a comparison, if you don't believe me that's fine. They didn't spool too much later. I'll get some real world half mile numbers soon.

Old 08-18-2015, 03:33 PM
NBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud ofNBoost has much to be proud of
The thread was about what the new turbos made. Wasn't a comparison, if you don't believe me that's fine. They didn't spool too much later. I'll get some real world half mile numbers soon.
Do you have a gopro setup like Longboarder? Because that would be really cool, just saying...

Old 08-18-2015, 08:23 PM
Brooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklyn boosting has a reputation beyond repute
That's a big time rocket you got there...congrats....how many miles do you have on motor...

Old 08-19-2015, 07:33 AM
rob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond reputerob.boost has a reputation beyond repute
It isn't about me believing you, it is about you delivering on what you said. Not like I put words in your mouth and I quote.

"We put the car on the dyno today with Ryan from syvecs tuning and the car made an amazing 1783 All Wheel Horsepower and 1398 All Wheel Torque!!!! That is the Dyno World Record for Porsche. I can't express in words how incredibly happy I am. These turbos had minimal loss in spool, which is unbelievable! I will have an overlay from the new turbos very soon. "

You make it seem like I made this up. I just simply asked for what you said you were going to provide "very soon". It is exciting to see new technology come out. So yes, I am sorry but you did make this thread about a comparison, not me. No reason to be obtuse.

Old 08-19-2015, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by rob.boost
It isn't about me believing you, it is about you delivering on what you said. Not like I put words in your mouth and I quote.

"We put the car on the dyno today with Ryan from syvecs tuning and the car made an amazing 1783 All Wheel Horsepower and 1398 All Wheel Torque!!!! That is the Dyno World Record for Porsche. I can't express in words how incredibly happy I am. These turbos had minimal loss in spool, which is unbelievable! I will have an overlay from the new turbos very soon. "

You make it seem like I made this up. I just simply asked for what you said you were going to provide "very soon". It is exciting to see new technology come out. So yes, I am sorry but you did make this thread about a comparison, not me. No reason to be obtuse.
I did say I would get it. I've been busy and havn't had the chance to get it so I didn't post. This thread was never about a comparison, maybe reread the title?

Old 08-19-2015, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by NBoost
Do you have a gopro setup like Longboarder? Because that would be really cool, just saying...

Yes I do, I'll try and get some stuff up soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Evolution Motorsports EVT 2000 Sets Porsche Dyno World Record With Xona Rotor 95-67's