997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

1100hp setup , need ur help guys

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 08:03 AM
Bigbossr35 is a jewel in the roughBigbossr35 is a jewel in the roughBigbossr35 is a jewel in the roughBigbossr35 is a jewel in the rough
1100hp setup , need ur help guys

Hi Guys ,

I'm planing to Build my 09" 997.1 M/T for street use , my current setup is FVD 66mm turbo ,FVD exhaust and headers , AWE 3.5 intercooler with piping , Sache 2.5 clutch, IPD plenum intake, IPD Y pipe , GT3 throttle, aquamist methanol kit . the car is OK not that extremely fast but its OK , I cant feel the power as i have other faster cars .
I don't know much about this car and what's the best vendors to order the parts from , What's the best setup to get My goal ( 1050+whp) what engine parts I need , what turbos , clucth , fuel system and other support mods .

Thanks

Last edited by Bigbossr35; 06-19-2015 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:50 AM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Selam .

Taking consideration your location Saudi Arabia , the best option for you I think is Yotech performance in kuwait . Check their page on instagram . They are professional vendors , of the best porsche tuners.
To archive 1000whp you can try a 3.8 engine build with gtx3076
Or with hta3586 .

Old 06-19-2015, 10:30 AM
Bigbossr35 is a jewel in the roughBigbossr35 is a jewel in the roughBigbossr35 is a jewel in the roughBigbossr35 is a jewel in the rough
[QUO TE=porscheccarnne92;4358577]Selam .

Taking consideration your location Saudi Arabia , the best option for you I think is Yotech performance in kuwait . Check their page on instagram . They are professional vendors , of the best porsche tuners.
To archive 1000whp you can try a 3.8 engine build with gtx3076
Or with hta3586 .[/QUOTE]

Yes I know Yousef , Im tuning my car with him and Emre@Esmotor .
But I want to know what parts should I need , what company, best prices .

Old 06-19-2015, 10:46 AM
Former Vendor
BlackMarketRacing will become famous soon enoughBlackMarketRacing will become famous soon enough
We are expected to start 997 turbo kits that will fit Borg Warner 71/63 EFR series turbochargers next month. They are expected to retail for about $15,000 but will include 4.5" intercoolers, all custom piping, hand made stainless tubular turbo manifolds and should support the power level you are looking for on race gas. We just shipped out 996 kits that we finished up last week to Kuwait. The same customer is ordering 3 of 997 kits.

Here are some photos of the 996 kit we just wrapped up, even if you are only interested in part of the kit, like the manifolds, turbos, tubing etc, let me us know because we can get you in on the introductory pricing level with the initial order going out to Kuwait.

Last edited by BlackMarketRacing; 06-19-2015 at 11:06 AM.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:51 AM
I sent u an email .

Old 06-19-2015, 05:20 PM
dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !dhahlen Is a GOD !
Go with the 7163, I went for a ride in a 996tt with them on... damn. 970hp and full boost at 4500, wasn't even fully dialed in, had another 6-8psi to go.

Torque curve stayed flat to redline... insane setup.

Old 06-19-2015, 10:36 PM
Ms4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond reputeMs4cd has a reputation beyond repute
Talk to Todd @ Protomotive, I believe he has a remote shop in your area...

Old 06-20-2015, 09:17 PM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Pm sent

Old 06-20-2015, 09:26 PM
Got it , Thank you very much ..

Old 06-22-2015, 07:37 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bigbossr35

Yes I know Yousef , Im tuning my car with him and Emre@Esmotor .
But I want to know what parts should I need , what company, best prices .
Since Emre is tuning your car, you should listen get the advice from Emre and Yousef. Both good guys, and they have both built cars with this kind of power many times before.

They will tell you exactly what you need.

Old 06-22-2015, 08:53 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Would go with Champion parts all the way...

Old 06-22-2015, 09:08 AM
Former Vendor
Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !Tom@Champion Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Hi,

Would go with Champion parts all the way...
We don't offer a setup that can give him 1050hp at the wheels. All our packages are VTG-based, so the max would be about 800whp that we can offer.

For that power level, Emre would be my choice.

Old 06-22-2015, 09:17 AM
Boosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted TTS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
We don't offer a setup that can give him 1050hp at the wheels. All our packages are VTG-based, so the max would be about 800whp that we can offer.

For that power level, Emre would be my choice.
Hi Tom,

So the VTG-Based 68mm are limited to 800 whp?

Regards,

Manuel

Old 06-22-2015, 09:27 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Boosted TTS
Hi Tom,

So the VTG-Based 68mm are limited to 800 whp?

Regards,

Manuel
On a 997.1TT, assuming it has a built engine and all the other necessary upgraded parts, I'd say 800whp/800wtq is about what we see on average. On a GT2 it would be a little higher, around 850whp, but on the AWD cars, around 800 is the average.

Old 06-22-2015, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by Tom@Champion
On a 997.1TT, assuming it has a built engine and all the other necessary upgraded parts, I'd say 800whp/800wtq is about what we see on average. On a GT2 it would be a little higher, around 850whp, but on the AWD cars, around 800 is the average.
Thanks Tom, moving forward with you guys in September through Rennsport 1. I have a 997.2 TTS. Doing your IC, Headers and 68mm with all the supporting mods.

Regards,

Manuel

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1100hp setup , need ur help guys