997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Kline Inconel 997.2 Turbo S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 03:02 PM
Ddesimone17 has much to be proud ofDdesimone17 has much to be proud ofDdesimone17 has much to be proud ofDdesimone17 has much to be proud ofDdesimone17 has much to be proud ofDdesimone17 has much to be proud ofDdesimone17 has much to be proud ofDdesimone17 has much to be proud ofDdesimone17 has much to be proud of
I have not put it on the track yet , been too busy but will let you know when I do. Not for nothing long boarder can shed plenty of YouTube light on that . Correct me if I'm wrong but LB you ave been adding mods along the way so you can attest to how the car will perform modded w/ out upgraded ic's against higher hp cars

Also for that matter Sam and Mitch can share on that too they both are top notch, I couldn't be happier with both of them

Old 07-30-2015, 10:59 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ddesimone17
I have not put it on the track yet , been too busy but will let you know when I do. Not for nothing long boarder can shed plenty of YouTube light on that . Correct me if I'm wrong but LB you ave been adding mods along the way so you can attest to how the car will perform modded w/ out upgraded ic's against higher hp cars

Also for that matter Sam and Mitch can share on that too they both are top notch, I couldn't be happier with both of them

Yes I started with "Stage 1" GIAC tune and IPD plenum only. Then went "Stage 2" which added the Champion intercoolers and BBI exhaust with 200 cel cats relocated away from turbos. Then later added the IPD Y pipe.

While I don't have dyno's other than stock (501/536 AWHP/AWTQ on cobb's socal mustang dyno), I would say stage 1 got me to 530 AWHP on pump 91 and 550 on Race gas, and then Stage 2 got me to 570 AWHP on pump and 580-600 on race gas. Now I'm at stage 2+ with meth and a more aggressive tune. And the best thing is that I do not suffer any heat soak at all. Car runs 100% in the hottest environments imaginable, which I have done 100+ degree F track days even prior to the meth. The intercoolers are really incredible.

Old 07-31-2015, 12:20 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Everyone I know with a 997.2 has loved it!

Old 07-31-2015, 02:53 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Everyone I know with a 997.2 has loved it!
Hey Sam quick question my friend - is Inconel lighter than titanium?

Old 07-31-2015, 03:29 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Hey bud, yes it's about the lightest. Very close though. It can also be used in thinner gauge. It's best attributes are heat tolerance and corrosion resistance

Old 08-06-2015, 08:26 PM
turboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant futureturboslut has a brilliant future
Kline Inconel 997.2 Turbo S

Kline exhausts selling like hot cakes out here!

Old 08-12-2015, 03:34 PM
Former Vendor
True there are actually lots that shipped out East recently!

More in stock and ready to go. More vids coming too!