997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Lower Cost Titanium Lug Bolts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Lower Cost Titanium Lug Bolts

We bought a Swiss Screw CNC machine earlier this year and we decided to make some titanium lug bolts while we were set up to do some titanium jobs for some other customers. Since we have all the tooling already for other jobs we are able to make these at a pretty low cost.

I am only making them in the stock length right now and we will do them with the factory floating washer. Our machine is brand new this year and is very accurate so you can be assured that you are getting a quality piece and an incredible price.

Please PM me for a price if you are interested and I will be able to judge how many sets I should make. I will be running them this weekend.

Old 08-13-2015, 08:56 PM
TurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to behold
Great news. Any photos of your work?

Old 08-14-2015, 07:26 AM
JSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud ofJSF721 has much to be proud of
Please post price and pictures both on and off the car?

Never understood why pricing is so top secrete. Are you charging me less than everyone else or something?

Old 08-14-2015, 08:09 AM
TimeTomorrow is a splendid one to beholdTimeTomorrow is a splendid one to beholdTimeTomorrow is a splendid one to beholdTimeTomorrow is a splendid one to beholdTimeTomorrow is a splendid one to beholdTimeTomorrow is a splendid one to beholdTimeTomorrow is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by JSF721

Never understood why pricing is so top secrete. Are you charging me less than everyone else or something?
apparently it has to do with site rules. Seems completely dumb to me, but apparently announcements of product is ok, but an advertisement of a product for sale is not.

It's really aggravating and the site should just let vendors go ahead and post the price since it doesn't look like anyone ever goes the advertisement route as is, or group new product announcements in with advertisements and treat them the same. PM for price is annoying for all involved.

Last edited by TimeTomorrow; 08-14-2015 at 08:12 AM.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:12 PM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TimeTomorrow
It's really aggravating and the site should just let vendors go ahead and post the price since it doesn't look like anyone ever goes the advertisement route as is, or group new product announcements in with advertisements and treat them the same. PM for price is annoying for all involved.
Definitely. I wouldn't hold your breath, Internet Brands has a line item on a spreadsheet somewhere that lists "Being able to post the price in a thread" as a product

Old 08-14-2015, 12:49 PM
xbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond reputexbox_fan has a reputation beyond repute
But nothing prevents a user (not being a vendor) posting the price?

Old 08-14-2015, 12:59 PM
Former Vendor
Staff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to beholdStaff@WORLD is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TurboBoostin
Great news. Any photos of your work?
I will post pictures next week when they are complete and ready to ship.

Originally Posted by JSF721

I will post some pictures of the lugs and if a car comes here for them I will post pictures of them on a car.

Originally Posted by TimeTomorrow
apparently it has to do with site rules. Seems completely dumb to me, but apparently announcements of product is ok, but an advertisement of a product for sale is not.

I will add a link at the bottom of this to our website which has the pricing.

Originally Posted by rix
Definitely. I wouldn't hold your breath, Internet Brands has a line item on a spreadsheet somewhere that lists "Being able to post the price in a thread" as a product
Originally Posted by xbox_fan

Here is a link to a page with the price-

LINK TO PRICE AND ORDERING WITH FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

Old 08-14-2015, 04:33 PM
deandob is on a distinguished road
Out of interest, these are advertised as 1/3 the weight of the standard bolts. Reducing unsprung weight is important, and I guess 5 of these bolts will have an appreciable weight per wheel - but will it be enough to improve handling that you can feel? My guess is it won't - or will it? I'm interested in these as my stock bolts have corroded (strange as I don't live by the sea or have salt on the roads....) but a small improvement in handling would be nice.

Old 08-17-2015, 09:01 AM
TurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to beholdTurboBoostin is a splendid one to behold
will there be a locking lug option?

Old 08-17-2015, 10:58 AM
rix
rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !rix Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by xbox_fan
$250? I don't think so but we'll find out.

Old 08-17-2015, 11:38 PM
tshawa will become famous soon enough
When will these be ready for shipping? Still waiting on a picture although already paid....

Old 08-18-2015, 01:29 AM
homasroveo is on a distinguished road
I'm interested in these as my stock bolts have corroded

Old 08-18-2015, 09:50 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by tshawa
When will these be ready for shipping? Still waiting on a picture although already paid....
I sent some off to get photos taken yesterday, hopefully I should have the photos tomorrow. As for shipping we are boxing them all up today and most of them will ship today. Yours will ship tomorrow because it's international and my international sales rep is off today and will be back tomorrow.

Thanks for the order.

Old 08-18-2015, 12:14 PM
Banned
Al Nunez is a name known to allAl Nunez is a name known to allAl Nunez is a name known to allAl Nunez is a name known to allAl Nunez is a name known to allAl Nunez is a name known to all
Stuff already exists and its affordable. I paid $250.00 for twenty of them at Accer Racing. I am glad other folks are selling them at that price point. Some are asking over 2 times as much. I have to laugh at that crap. I am super happy with mine. wheels are the same and exhausts, laughable and super ridiculous.

Old 08-18-2015, 03:51 PM
Former Vendor
I didn't get the professional pictures back today so I took some amateur shots to post.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lower Cost Titanium Lug Bolts