997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

Zunsport Bumper Intake Mesh Grilles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2016, 10:35 PM
SethW will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by cam99
Ask Zunsport, maybe they have some photos of customer cars.
What about the silver instead of the black?
Yes, I will ask them. I want the black b/c I want the contrast. Might do the side intake in black or CF as well.

Old 08-31-2016, 12:50 AM
coquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of lightcoquitlam1 is a glorious beacon of light
nice!

Old 08-31-2016, 06:35 AM
kwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond repute
Check post #15. A pic of my GT silver with stainless Zunsport. Stainless should look good on white.

Old 03-25-2017, 07:54 PM
Carlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really nice
I am ready to place my order, a discount code would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance!

Old 03-26-2017, 07:29 AM
kwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond reputekwiksilver has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Carlitos way
Thank you in advance!
I don't have a discount code, but I would send them an email and reference that you are on this forum. They gave me a discount, but it's been a couple of years and I can't remember exactly what it was.

Old 03-26-2017, 08:06 AM
dave29 is just really nicedave29 is just really nicedave29 is just really nicedave29 is just really nicedave29 is just really nice
Will these fit a car with the Aero Pkg?

Old 03-26-2017, 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by dave29
Will these fit a car with the Aero Pkg?
AFAIK, the aero package only changes the front lip spoiler; the grill openings remain unchanged.

Old 03-26-2017, 08:32 AM
TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !TypeRx Is a GOD !
Thank you in advance!
PM GTRNICK or try the 15% discount code mentioned earlier in the thread.

Old 03-26-2017, 10:18 AM
Carlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really niceCarlitos way is just really nice
Thanks, I found a 15% promo code (valid march 2017):

http://www.dealscove.com/coupons/zunsport.com

Old 03-26-2017, 01:49 PM
cam99 will become famous soon enoughcam99 will become famous soon enough
Thanks, I found a 15% promo code (valid march 2017):

http://www.dealscove.com/coupons/zunsport.com

20% I think

EP042015

Old 03-26-2017, 02:15 PM
dave29 is just really nicedave29 is just really nicedave29 is just really nicedave29 is just really nicedave29 is just really nice
Originally Posted by kwiksilver
AFAIK, the aero package only changes the front lip spoiler; the grill openings remain unchanged.
Thanks. My front intake grill areas are painted exterior color from the factory rather than the standard black. In looking at the fasteners I can't tell if they are rubber coated so as to not scratch the paint. Anyone put one on and is so, wold the fasteners scratch??
Thanks much.

Old 03-26-2017, 02:17 PM
Front grills.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	472784  
Old 03-26-2017, 02:23 PM
Thanks. My front intake grill areas are painted exterior color from the factory rather than the standard black. In looking at the fasteners I can't tell if they are rubber coated so as to not scratch the paint. Anyone put one on and is so, wold the fasteners scratch??
Thanks much.
They are not rubber coated. The instructions advise using masking tape to protect the finish during installation. Installation is easy; the clips hook behind the grill openings. I found the masking tape to be a PIA, and installed without it. No problems.

Old 03-26-2017, 02:55 PM
cam99 will become famous soon enoughcam99 will become famous soon enough
Thanks much.
I used tape and it was problematic removing in some places. The tape was stuck behind the grill , difficult to remove. However the clips snap behind the bumper so it doesn't really scratch anything unless you mess up somehow.

I really like the grills, it was these or remove the front bumper cover. I chose the former.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	044.JPG
Views:	63
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	472785  

Last edited by cam99; 03-26-2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:23 AM
Former Vendor
zunsport 01 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TypeRx
PM GTRNICK or try the 15% discount code mentioned earlier in the thread.
Hi Guys,

There is a special promotion code for 6 Speed members which gives 20% discount. It is SP112015. Go to www.zunsport.com and at the Checkout enter the code is the box when prompted. It's got to be better than the 15% offered elsewhere.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Zunsport Bumper Intake Mesh Grilles