997 Turbo / GT2 2006–2012 Turbo discussion on the 997 model Porsche 911 Twin Turbo.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Bears Transport

PROTO 63.5 E85 vs 01 Gixer & 15 ZL1

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2015, 01:55 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
PROTO 63.5 E85 vs 01 Gixer & 15 ZL1

**VIDEO'S BELOW**

My power mod list is in here: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ump-e85-s.html

Got call from my brother earlier this week that his friend wants to run me with his stock 15 Camaro ZL1. Now I knew if it was stock this would not be good for his health, but according to my brother he insisted! I do not go around beating on helpless children so let's clear that up... He called me out!! They (there was two of them 12 and 15 ZL1, but I ran the 15) were stand up guys that are long time 20+Yr street guys! In one run he had me down in 2nd where I had no traction (10-12degrees out), you see my cars traction control cut power and then you see when it hooks, as it slig shots past him!! I am such a bad guy... He didn't want to mod to keep his factory warranty, but after last night and I kept telling him to enjoy his car and just DO IT (mod his car), he is now planning to get into the slippery slope.... Hey I fell down head first many, many years ago, so I should take as many people with me!

My brother also has a friend that has a 01 Gixer stretched, pipe and ran 11.2 @ 133mph this year with it. When I got my car sorted we were going to run and well the night finally came! Again another very stand up guy! The night was really to run him hence the camera on the side of my car instead of the rear window as I was not knowing how the race would unfold.

I had my uncles Go Pro that stopped workin so I had to strap my I-Phone to the mount. My brother also took a shot outside with the bike and I as well as inside the car.

Was a good night and I plan to run both of them again, but on pump for some fun. I should still put some lengths on the bike, but not so violently.

Then again the bike said he is going to be doing some work for next time we meet.....so hopefully I would have some E85 left if he shows me his tail lights!! I can run home and put some of that CRACK in my tank!!

Enjoy

Bobby Ali

ba

Last edited by Bobbyfali; 09-27-2015 at 08:00 PM.